JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh boy. Here we go again. Doesn't this character understand that he can not mess with the USA? But ... looking at this from another angle, would it not be cheaper and better to just buy this guy off than instead huffing and puffing and posturing?

So, what does he want? What does he need? How do we defuse this ugly situation? They guy is threatening to draw down on us. Does he have the means? Is his TV Western hog leg loaded? How do we communicate with this idiot? He sounds plum crazy.

So, what do we do? Send ten thousand more tons of rice and grains to North Korea? One hundred thousand tons? His people are slowly starving. When his military starts to feel REAL hunger pains, then HE may have a severe internal problem. Buy off his army?

Ideally we need to have the threat go away. How to do that? I dunno. Perhaps an arrangement can be made with the North Korean military that this non august person can stay in power .... but he finds out he is not really in control of things? How to do that?

Then he quietly retires? Goes gently into the night. Give the guy some sort of biscuit and a palace somewhere in the world. Then quietly remove him from the chess board. The British did this to Napoleon. Can this be done with North Korea. Better than shooting.

Respectfully.

Napoleon may have been a megalomaniac, but he was not stupid. You don't conquer almost all of Europe and hold it for as long as he did by being stupid. He, unlike a lot of others valued his life. The little man from N Korea is completely stupid.

Heard they did another launch that could theoretically reach Calif.
Yes, I saw that.
This one had way more range than the others.
With the trajectory "flattened" the analysis showed that it could hit parts of the Eastern US.
We don't know if they can get a payload back through the atmosphere and off to a target.

The little man is playing with fire.
Sooner or later he is going to force our hand.
Just like the Israelis have done, we will have to do a preemptive strike.

If China would only sack up and show the little man where the bear schitts in the buckwheat, we may not have to do it.

Let's review this:
1.-Didn't we, the U.S. give or allow NK to develop nuclear capability?
2.-Isn't Congress infested with left-leaning and spineless charlatans posing as patriots?

My conclusion. Congress would/will be willing to cede everything west of the Rockies!!!!!!!! . . . OR maybe the Mississippi!!

Sheldon

Yes, I saw that.
This one had way more range than the others.
With the trajectory "flattened" the analysis showed that it could hit parts of the Eastern US.
We don't know if they can get a payload back through the atmosphere and off to a target.

The little man is playing with fire.
Sooner or later he is going to force our hand.
Just like the Israelis have done, we will have to do a preemptive strike.

If China would only sack up and show the little man where the bear schitts in the buckwheat, we may not have to do it.

As I understand it China is NKorea's main supplier, I bet they have
gone ahead and raised all the prices too & are giving NKorea the squeeze

Time to airdrop Chuck Norris into North Korea.
The carnage will be inhumane, but necessary.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 5.23.10 PM.png

Some points to think about. The Kim dynasty has established a bases of power over the people's that goes back generations. In the Asian world, if you make a threat, you carry out that threat or you are seen as weak, and you " LOOSE FACE" this is what has happend with Lil Kim, he has pushed to far to back down, so now he has two choices, he carries out the threats, or he goes away in shame, and probably exile, or suicided! So, where does that leave us? Depending on the back bone our potus and his leadership, we act using what ever means we have to take out the entire leadership, specifically any one that could carry out a launch, or wrest control from the chaos and start this whole mess over. Or, we could wait him out and continue to ratchet down harder with sanctions up to and including blockade which would have to involve China. No matter what, from the start of his rule, Lil Kim has had a death sentence over him, how he chooses to go right now is up to him, until some one else decides to make the choice for him. I have the feeling that Trump does have the stones to do what is needed, and it's only until every other avenue is exhausted will the U.S. act! What and how will be pretty awesome, and terrible at the same time and the world will be changed for Ever!

God forbid our birds cross his. The rest won't matter. It will be a planet killer. I, for one, would like a front row seat. No way do I want to crawl around with the cockroaches trying to survive.

God forbid our birds cross his. The rest won't matter. It will be a planet killer. I, for one, would like a front row seat. No way do I want to crawl around with the cockroaches trying to survive.
Not necessarily the end of the world, it all hinges on the way the rest of the world views a U.S. led strike and the results of that. I think cool heads will contain things to the peninsula, but there are the wild cards like Iran who may go off the deep end and launch a strike against Israel! THAT would plunge at least the middle East into chaos for a very long time, and I hate to say it, but maybe that's a good thing, it would certainly ease matters with isham, especially if the spillover takes out those parts of the world. No one really knows till it's all over, but........
Will NK launch, will Kim carry out his threats, I strongly believe he will!:(

Not necessarily the end of the world, it al hinges on the way the rest of the world views a U.S. led strike and the results of that. I think cool heads will contain things to the peninsula, but there are the wild cards like Iran who may go off the deep end and launch a strike against Israel! THAT would plunge at least the middle East into chaos for a very long time, and I hate to say it, but maybe that's a good thing, it would certainly ease matters with isham, especially if the spill over takes out those parts of the world. No one really knows till it's all over, but........
Will NK launch, will Kim carry out his threats, I strongly believe he will!:(

Regardless it's a bad ending.

Kim does some leverage in that if the US acts against him we can kiss our allies, South Korea and Japan, good bye due to artillery and rockets plus who knows how many troops are on the border between the Koreas. China isn't going to take to kindly to it either and who knows what's up their sleeve. No simple answers with this one.

Kim does some leverage in that if the US acts against him we can kiss our allies, South Korea and Japan, good bye due to artillery and rockets plus who knows how many troops are on the border between the Koreas. China isn't going to take to kindly to it either and who knows what's up their sleeve. No simple answers with this one.
Agree, no good options with this one.
South Korea and probably Japan would get turned upside down.

I see China as a key player for a good solution.
China likes and needs a good world economy to keep their products moving.
It is in their interest to help.

Maybe a blockade on all sides ? The North Korean people would suffer, though.
And Little Kim could start flinging missiles everywhere.
It's looking more and more like you have to kill off the leadership.
If they go that route, they should do it soon before more ICBM development takes place.

Can't we just carpet bomb NK with bite sized Butterfinger and Snickers bars, cigarettes, mini bottles of booze, and nudie magazines and put the whole nation at dead stop until we fix this mess? Maybe some Cheetos and Spam too.

Can't we just carpet bomb NK with bite sized Butterfinger and Snickers bars, cigarettes, mini bottles of booze, and nudie magazines and put the whole nation at dead stop until we fix this mess? Maybe some Cheetos and Spam too.
And...

Domino's Pizza
Lay's Potato Chips
Big Macs and fries
Toilet paper
Cinnabons
Kettle Corn
Cotton candy
Corn Dogs

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR