JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
North Korea vows to nuke US
http://liberty247.net/north-korea-vows-nuke-us/

The North Korean government released a statement through its state-run news agency Tuesday that should it sense a threat on North Korean President Kim Jong Un from the United States, the communist country will retaliate with a nuclear strike on U.S. soil.

CNN reported that, during an interview with Pyongyang's state-run Korean Central News Agency on Tuesday, a foreign ministry spokesman said, "Should the U.S. dare to show even the slightest sign of attempt to remove our supreme leadership, we will strike a merciless blow at the heart of the US with our powerful nuclear hammer, honed and hardened over time."

The statement came just weeks after Kim personally oversaw a ballistic missile test that experts, and North Korea said is capable of reaching Alaska or Hawaii. Kim called the July 4 test a "gift" for the "American bastards" as the U.S. celebrated its Independence Day.

The U.S. and South Korea conducted a missile test of their own shortly afterward with a precision-guided missile that military officials said was capable of "a precision strike at the enemy leadership," then followed that by releasing video taken by spies of Kim Jong Un at the missile testing site. The message from U.S. military forces was that the U.S. was capable of eliminating Kim at any time.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/26/north-korea-vows-to-nuke-us-if-kim-regime-is-threatened/

Oh that fat, crazy little bit job is going to do something stupid.... He can't help himself. No more than Saddam Hussein could help himself because of his over inflated ego...and we all know how that ended. So the question is, do the Brits, Japan, US, Israel, etc., make a pre-emptive move to take him down a notch and risk war with China (although as of late even the Chineese seem to be tired of this nutcase), or wait until he does his stupid move which kills innocents and then wipe North Korea back to the stone age? Either way, not good....

I don't think a missile from there would make it out of their airspace before the US responded with destroying it's entire military force.

At least under Trump.

They just want to show force. They wouldn't be stupid enough to lob a nuke towards the US.
Even as stupid and immature as that fat forktard is.

I'm sure countries like Iran want to help them get a nuke and push them to use it, because they aren't stupid enough.

I just truly hope whoever is president, if someday one of those countries decides to get that dumb we will respond with enough force to put them in the stone ages for the next 100 years.
No trials, no SEAL Team extractions, just all out decimation.

You yankee fluddamuckahs bettah back ohf, oh ah pursh buhtun!!

IMG_2959.JPG

I hope you're right. My fear however is that like Hussein, the crazy little nut job is surrounded by azz kissers who tel him how wonderful it is to be in his presence, because after all, he is a God. At some point the little nut job begins to believe it (i think that moment happened quite some time ago by the way) and is convinced he is invincible. From that point forward his decisions are no longer governed by logic, but rather by ego.

Ever see the Bond flick with the crazy nerdy computer geek who thought all of life was about outsmarting your opponent on the computer and when he did would stand up and say "I am invincible!"?... Right up until an explosion ruptured a liquid nitrogen tank and turned him into a nerdcicle.... That's the nut job in North Korea.

Oh boy. Here we go again. Doesn't this character understand that he can not mess with the USA? But ... looking at this from another angle, would it not be cheaper and better to just buy this guy off than instead huffing and puffing and posturing?

So, what does he want? What does he need? How do we defuse this ugly situation? They guy is threatening to draw down on us. Does he have the means? Is his TV Western hog leg loaded? How do we communicate with this idiot? He sounds plum crazy.

So, what do we do? Send ten thousand more tons of rice and grains to North Korea? One hundred thousand tons? His people are slowly starving. When his military starts to feel REAL hunger pains, then HE may have a severe internal problem. Buy off his army?

Ideally we need to have the threat go away. How to do that? I dunno. Perhaps an arrangement can be made with the North Korean military that this non august person can stay in power .... but he finds out he is not really in control of things? How to do that?

Then he quietly retires? Goes gently into the night. Give the guy some sort of biscuit and a palace somewhere in the world. Then quietly remove him from the chess board. The British did this to Napoleon. Can this be done with North Korea. Better than shooting.

Respectfully.

But like the mass shooters that then take their own lives, wouldn't it be easier if they made that final shot the first one? Never happens that way, but it would be so much easier if his "fall" came before all the chaos caused by his pride and haughty spirit.

While I'm in agreement that this turd-blossom is more twisted than a bag of snakes...
...but, he's not the only nut in the North Korean Cracker Jack box.
Somebody is gleefully carrying out his orders and the population is going along with his wishes. It would take generations to undo what that family has done. There is such a high percentage of hardcore, hardline, brainwashed population that it will need an almost complete eradication to effect permanent change. I don't think the West has the stomach to do what is necessary unless there is a horrendous attack by Li'l Kim on us first. We have become re-active not pro-active and that is what he is banking on.

As for being stupid enough, he may be. Besides, he can see the tension growing between The States and China. I'm not sure it's stupid of him to believe the Chinese would back him.

He's not going to do anything. He will test our limits, but this is how his dad did it and how he does it. It keeps the propaganda alive in the eyes of his poor people.

He has to realize that launching against the US is a one way ticket, and would be the end of North Korea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top