JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trust me, the use of nukes is a REALLY bad idea. For us all. You think the Fukushima or Chernobyl incidents were bad? Fukushima is still affecting our oceans and oceanic life. One 30 megaton warhead will make those look like child's play.

Unfortunately the can was kicked down the road and now we have fat boy with an ever increasingly dangerous nuke program. He/it needs to be stopped.

agree;
although far too often, and at each opportunity, at least that I seem to recall, was our Great White Father was always agreeing to send money guns and more SoS diplomats who could only find ways to agree to send more money guns and SoS diplomats......

I don't understand your comment "aid in form of food, money and free trade for the complete destruction of the NK nuclear program."
as that, at least in my own memory, is exactly what has preceded where we are currently.

agree;
although far too often, and at each opportunity, at least that I seem to recall, was our Great White Father was always agreeing to send money guns and more SoS diplomats who could only find ways to agree to send more money guns and SoS diplomats......

I don't understand your comment "aid in form of food, money and free trade for the complete destruction of the NK nuclear program."
as that, at least in my own memory, is exactly what has preceded where we are currently.
If we were to "remove" Kim and provide plane loads of food and aid for the citizens while making it clear that it is time for the rest of the leadership to change ways or face the same fate. (Stick, carrot, stick) We could assist with opening trade, removing sanctions and helping to bring them into the 21st century. This may be just enough to avoid WWIII. Maybe it will not, but I would rather try this approach before we have to go to all out annihilation.

Pretty sure that that the US has had plans for this for a long time. My nephew spent a few years on a boomer sub and after he got out some years ago, one of officers told them at a reunion they had spent a lot of time loitering less than 100 miles off North Korea. I imagine that there are a few firing solutions in the computer for non nuclear weapons if NK makes a stupid move. I think the US probably has enough non nuclear assets close to NK to do a lot of damage should Kung Po Chiken make a dumb move.

Attacking Guam bears a bit of resemblance to what previous attack on US soil ?? and how was that answered ??

If we were to "remove" Kim and provide plane loads of food and aid for the citizens while making it clear that it is time for the rest of the leadership to change ways or face the same fate. (Stick, carrot, stick) We could assist with opening trade, removing sanctions and helping to bring them into the 21st century. This may be just enough to avoid WWIII. Maybe it will not, but I would rather try this approach before we have to go to all out annihilation.

[sarcasm] Right. Because that has worked pretty well in Iraq and Afghanistan. [/sarcasm]

Guam is 30 miles (50 km) long and 4 to 12 miles (6 to 19 km) wide, or 210 Sq miles While The little Fat kid might be able to launch a missile with nuke for a nose cone. Hitting something over 2100 miles away the size of a decent Ranch in Texas is something else entirely

The King Ranch in Texas is 1423 square miles the smallest of the top 10 ranches in Texas is almost twice the size of Guam.

We are talking SMALL TARGET Heck Portland alone is 145 square miles

Last Edited:
My opinion? Trump's best response would be to publicly demand a sit down meeting with the fat kid and negotiate some terms. Didn't he once say he could outnegotiate anyone because he is the best businessman on the planet? It's time to prove that, Mr. President. Don't belly up to the bar and start a war this planet may not recover from.

I think Trump should make Dennis Rodman the new ambassador, he already gets along with fat boy

Alternatively has everyone stocked up on potassium iodide pills along with some calcium to keep the thyroid & bones free of radioactivity?

NK won't do ish but fire rockets in the ocean.

They are hoping china and russia will turn on the US but not likely unless we screw with their business.
The only one I would worry about is Iran, but they won't get involved either, but they will help NK provoke us.

The US won't use nukes. Those are a deterent, but no powerful country in this world wants them in play.

We have enough firepower without nukes to level NK. The problem will be if they do force an attack, we shut them down, and kim un fuk will use them out of desperation.

If he did use a nuke the world would destroy him or at least be ok with us doing it.
Between Israel and Japan's defenses they could probably repel any rockets fired outside of NK airspace

NK won't do ish but fire rockets in the ocean.

They are hoping china and russia will turn on the US but not likely unless we screw with their business.
The only one I would worry about is Iran, but they won't get involved either, but they will help NK provoke us.

The US won't use nukes. Those are a deterent, but no powerful country in this world wants them in play.

We have enough firepower without nukes to level NK. The problem will be if they do force an attack, we shut them down, and kim un fuk will use them out of desperation.

If he did use a nuke the world would destroy him or at least be ok with us doing it.
Between Israel and Japan's defenses they could probably repel any rockets fired outside of NK airspace

I rather doubt if sane people can ever figure out just what goes on in Fat Boy's head, the guy is not normal

I too think he is arrogant enough to do something really dumb. The problem isn't just NK, it's also China and Russia. This really could be WWIII and it won't end well. For the entire planet.
Neither China nor Russia will back up NK. NK is only a liability to them. You can tell because they are not selling them modern weapons and haven't been for years. If the ballon goes up they'll bloviate but nothing more.

With today's technology and fifty or whatever years of getting set up, you'd think that with just our artillery and conventional munitions we could take out 90% of their emplacements in one synchronized volley? anyone?

you'd think that with just our artillery and conventional munitions we could take out 90% of their emplacements in one synchronized volley? anyone?
Id put a few bucks on that bet - AND I firmly believe with missile detection and deterrrant systems his chances of one of his ever hitting the U.S. are about zero. NK is not a 'superpower' they are little more that a rogue nation ruled by a large child with similar tendencies. With ANY luck if the SHTF hopefully he stays in one place so when it gets vaporized he goes with it.

I don't think it's fair to put this on Trump. We have been getting threats for years, decades, from North Korea, and all anyone has done is talk. Be patient. Negotiate. Sanctions. We were guaranteed by Bill Clinton that they would, in his words, "never" have nuclear weapons. We were lied to, over and over and over again.

I am against a war of any kind. But I don't dislike what Trump is doing. We are long overdue to lob some verbal sh!t at this brown-stain of a leader. Continuing to placate and tolerate his constant threats and obvious escalation in capabilities will result in a very bad situation for everyone. But let's be clear, Trump didn't start this - they made the threats, he responded. Clinton did nothing to stop them. Bush did nothing to stop them. Obama did nothing to stop them. How much longer do we continue doing nothing until they are so well armed that they will start the first nuclear war?

If NK launches against our territory or allies, I expect there will be a swift, surgical and well-targeted response to their weapons and military sites. The US and her allies, including Japan, South Korea and others have been planning and practicing for such an attack for a long time now. No one wants a war, they want to stop one before it starts. And even Trump, who so many hate, doesn't want a war, but he's smart enough to realize that 'talking' and sanctions for 70 years now have done absolutely nothing from preventing NK from getting where they are today - nuclear and ICBM capable. Talking created this problem, I am afraid now only action can correct it. And let's not forget, there is a lot going on behind the scenes with Trump and other world leaders/allies - you can be certain they are working on a plan. And no one, not even Trump, is going to authorize any attack without their agreement. Trump doesn't have a button in the White House that will suddenly launch weapons at NK - it takes the effort of the entire military to make that happen - one man doesn't have that power.

And, I don't expect we would use nukes on NK - I don't think any countries would allow that to happen. We're all smart enough to know that would escalate into something worse. Russia doesn't want that. China doesn't want that. Plus, China needs the US - we represent a huge chunk of money in their economy - they would be fools to tangle with us over the little bastard in NK. Personally, I think China would consider nuking NK if necessary, just to protect all their investments with the US.

So I see no reason to panic and think there will be a 3rd World War/Nuclear War started. If we do anything, it will most likely be a surgical strike, by forces from multiple nations, targeted at many strategic locations in NK. I'm kind of picturing the same thing as Libya, but on a larger scale. Hopefully that would quiet them down for a few decades at least.

Slick Willie just HAD to bang every female around him.... WHY did he have to tag Madeline Albrite and produce this love child?

IMG_2959.JPG

What if we, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and a few other countries banned together and made a group that told the whole rest of the world they can't own guns but our group sure can.

It would be just like the states on the West Coast treat their people.

Fat insane toddler with a nuclear hand grenade needs wacked. Not a war hawk but we did not finish the job in the 50s and Kims ancestors have kept the schtick going and made enough noise over the years to get to the point where lil' Kim now has the motive, means, and opportunity to strike US territory. We are justified in a physical response to their continued threats. This is a scary deal but I think we do need to launch a strike to topple the Nork regime. Russia and China have had plenty of opportunity to reign in fatty mcscrewmypeeps or end him. MAYBE its time we kicked over that anthill and began tbe unification of the Korean peninsula. That will be a long, painful process but would be best for the people in the long run.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews