JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

Oh boy, it's starting to get real. Trump really needs to play this easy. War of words isn't gonna do any good.

Unfortunately I think the little fat boy in NK is stupid enough to push to far and get his country leveled... They need to assasinate him and be done with it. Let the rest of the leadership know that if they continue they will be next. Offer some aid in form of food, money and free trade for the complete destruction of the NK nuclear program.

I too think he is arrogant enough to do something really dumb. The problem isn't just NK, it's also China and Russia. This really could be WWIII and it won't end well. For the entire planet.

Say they fire a bird at Guam, may or may not hit. It will be a small 10-20 kiloton warhead. We launch 20 or so 30 MEGATON warheads. Now the Chinese and Russians react......Guys, there is no "win" here.

Who is antagonizing the NorKs to the point they 'allegedly' feel the need to threaten others?

Read the article. It's in response to Trump's response to their threat from earlier. It's a war of words.

Even if we just launch JUST one in response, DPRK will fire every piece of artillery they have at the South in the minutes before they are vaporized.

My opinion? Trump's best response would be to publicly demand a sit down meeting with the fat kid and negotiate some terms. Didn't he once say he could outnegotiate anyone because he is the best businessman on the planet? It's time to prove that, Mr. President. Don't belly up to the bar and start a war this planet may not recover from.

Once the atmosphere is full of ICBM's, it really doesn't matter who thinks their junk is bigger than who's.

Right...war if words. If I flick my neighbor crap I would expect a response. Just leave the guy alone and ignore him.

Make no mistake guys, this is a Cold War era type situation, with one player crazy enough to not weigh the global consequences.

e aid in form of food, money and free trade for the complete destruction of the NK nuclear program.

that's the problem over the last 25+ years.....and partially responsible for the presences of NoKo nuclear program in the first place.

Surely you recall SoS Albright & her bag of treats for all the good little NoKo dictators....

I'm not sure when we got to be the ones who get to decide who gets what weapons.

It's a UN thing. And strangely I see your point. All the strongest nuclear powers get to tell everyone else it's off the table. That sounds like a pack of wolves herding sheep to me. What if we, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and a few other countries banned together and made a group that told the whole rest of the world they can't own guns but our group sure can. I get it, nukes are a planet killer but even so.....

My opinion? Trump's best response would be to publicly demand a sit down meeting with the fat kid and negotiate some terms.
And what would the fat kid ONLY agree to? - probably his own island somewhere, completely protected by the US and the lap of luxury NO ONE should have - and all financed by guess who?

And what would the fat kid ONLY agree to? - probably his own island somewhere, completely protected by the US and the lap of luxury NO ONE should have - and all financed by guess who?

Who knows? I said negotiate, not give the kid the life of luxury. Talk. Explain that this will not end well for anyone and frankly I don't know anyone in their right mind that thinks a war with NK is a good idea.

that's the problem over the last 25+ years.....and partially responsible for the presences of NoKo nuclear program in the first place.

Surely you recall SoS Albright & her bag of treats for all the good little NoKo dictators....
Past is the past and I agree. This problem should have been dealt with years ago. Unfortunately the can was kicked down the road and now we have fat boy with an ever increasingly dangerous nuke program. He/it needs to be stopped.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top