JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what they need to do is build a big wall around denver and let the libs have their own hippie commune or whatever it is they want. then they can start building them around Portland and Eugene, Seattle, San Fran, LA, Austin, ect ect.

My slightly left of center views label me a "right wing nutjob" here in the Eugene area. I find myself overcompensating to the right more and more in hopes of balancing the extreeeeme
lefty, hippy, social justice disease that has infected this area somehow. I moved here seven years ago from small town central Fl and those so called rednecks could at least have a civil political discussion and even on occasion an open mind to some issues. It's a complete brainwash with these sheeple around here from what I've seen. Opposing thoughts not welcome!

My slightly left of center views label me a "right wing nutjob" here in the Eugene area. I find myself overcompensating to the right more and more in hopes of balancing the extreeeeme
lefty, hippy, social justice disease that has infected this area somehow. I moved here seven years ago from small town central Fl and those so called rednecks could at least have a civil political discussion and even on occasion an open mind to some issues. It's a complete brainwash with these sheeple around here from what I've seen. Opposing thoughts not welcome!
Well, to be honest, i think there are far more hippies in Eugene then even in Portland.

Well, to be honest, i think there are far more hippies in Eugene then even in Portland.

I agree. It appears the ones in Eugene are more fervent about liberal ideas also. Seems like most of the hipsters and hippies in PDX just want to ride their bikes, drink expensive coffee and do whatever they need to to be accepted.

I agree. It appears the ones in Eugene are more fervent about liberal ideas also. Seems like most of the hipsters and hippies in PDX just want to ride their bikes, drink expensive coffee and do whatever they need to to be accepted.
Blame UO. although I always have to root for them as they earned me 5k one game :s0155:
The portland hippies on their bikes can have them it I almost killed one the other day. For some reason they don't thin they need to obey traffic laws.

I agree. It appears the ones in Eugene are more fervent about liberal ideas also. ................

I love driving around Eugene with my "Protected By Glock" sticker on the back of my gas guzzling Chevy Tahoe. So far no one has given me any grief. But I do get some thumbs up every now and then from folks whom I would guess are 2nd Amendment supporters. :s0155:

................too bad, it will never happen, or will it?

Nope. It'll never happen. Even the libs know how to read a balance sheet and they know they need someone to pay taxes.

Seems like most of the hipsters and hippies in PDX just want to ride their bikes, drink expensive coffee and do whatever they need to to be accepted.
I've been watching that show Portlandia and they really hit on just that aspect of those shallow minded wanna fit in folks. Pretty funny stuff to watch but I think I'd hate it worse than Eugene if I had to live there.

Commissioners say legislative efforts to crack down on energy drilling and gun laws are prime reasons for the movement.

Proposed new state in northern Colorado gains traction | Fox News

too bad, it will never happen, or will it?

I don't think it would happen. If the state of Jefferson can't get going even though it was only 1 day shy of becoming a state in 1941 I doubt that a separate N. Colorado will ever happen.

On a side note I have been to a great outdoor/gun store (Jax) in Ft. Collins, CO twice in the past week. Like every gun store its pretty bare in the ammo and reloading areas. However it had a nice selection of handguns and long guns. Except I noted no AR's. Seems the owner decided that after the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings he decided it was politically incorrect to carry them. To the credit of three gun counter employees they all admitted they thought it was a stupid knee jerk reaction.

I don't think it would happen. If the state of Jefferson can't get going even though it was only 1 day shy of becoming a state in 1941 I doubt that a separate N. Colorado will ever happen.

I agree, the Federal Govt. will never allow a State to succeed from the Union.
We have already fought that war.

its not an impossibility. the county commissioners will go for it in hopes of being reps at the state level, the libs may vote in favor just to be part of a change in the nation like they did with obama and the conservatives will do it to regain some of their gun rights. as far as the environmental law, its unlikely they will roll any of those back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top