JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to pass it on that Norma Shooting has and had some great deals on ammo (retail price) and free shipping on orders over $150.00.
Anybody shoot the Norma Whitetail ammo or buy any of this? I bought a good amount in 30-06 and 7mm rem. I got the 30-06 ammo on sale a bit back for like 25 a box and the 7mm rem stuff on sale for 34.99 a box. Figured it was worth having at those prices.
I think this ammo was new product as of 2021 and curious if anybody has shot an animal with it yet. There is a guy on YouTube which gives it good reviews shooting wise. And I figure it to be similar to a Corelokt type bullet perhaps. Anyhow check it out if your after ammo.

Norma Bond Strike extreme anybody here have a review on this bullet. Seems to possibly be a great bullet and at a good price for a bonded bullet. Screenshot_20220112-201847~2.png

Last Edited:
I've been real happy with their brass 7.62 39. I haven't gotten any of their 6.5cr yet, which would the closest using their bondstrike. I'm sure its quality softpoint, and certain to do the job.
WHO TEE WHO on youtube does a lot of reviews on NORMA and always lets ya know when sales are if you're not on the mailing list for NORMA

Norma is a top shelf brand and their brass is typically better than made in the US. My Dad had a 6.5x55 and we went through a lot of Norma and it worked well. I don't know how well their bullets work compared to modern designs. Back then all we really had were copper clad lead so they were comparable.

I've been real happy with their brass 7.62 39. I haven't gotten any of their 6.5cr yet, which would the closest using their bondstrike. I'm sure its quality softpoint, and certain to do the job.
WHO TEE WHO on youtube does a lot of reviews on NORMA and always lets ya know when sales are if you're not on the mailing list for NORMA
I signed up today. I saw the bondstike 180gr on sale today and I think when my wife goes to bed I'm gonna buy some😉. For 5 boxes of bondstrike I can get it for 180.00 with a 10% off coupon awesome deal for bonded bullets. I need a back up plan for my accubond supply I think this might be it.

I signed up today. I saw the bondstike 180gr on sale today and I think when my wife goes to bed I'm gonna buy some😉. For 5 boxes of bondstrike I can get it for 180.00 with a 10% off coupon awesome deal for bonded bullets. I need a back up plan for my accubond supply I think this might be it.
Always a good time to buy after the Wife goes to bed!! That's usually when I bring my hauls in that are stored in my trunk..

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews