JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they talk about the bullet coating on their site. Can be wiped off but the recommend shooting with it on.

I recommend wiping it off, had at least six rounds stuck in chamber and had to pry out with a knife.
Sketchy AF after a failure to fire.

Accuracy sucks!

1654141123150.png
1654141147657.png

Supper fast. I shot a 2-3 inch group at 50 yards. The gun shoots 1/2" group with good ammo. It is fast. Maybe good for a pistol, or shooting animals in the side with no intention but to make it suffer.

I just bought several cases of the TAC for my students so I wanted to make sure I didn't get something that's going to be an issue.
The Tac is awesome stuff. It is shooting on par with SK Standard Plus, Eley Target and similar entry level match ammo in my guns. Ruag who owns Norma, also owns RWS and the TAC product is just rebranded RWS.

I have not seen any good results from folks trying to run any of the Eco 22lr ammo on the market.

The Tac is awesome stuff. It is shooting on par with SK Standard Plus, Eley Target and similar entry level match ammo in my guns. Ruag who owns Norma, also owns RWS and the TAC product is just rebranded RWS.

I have not seen any good results from folks trying to run any of the Eco 22lr ammo on the market.
Happy to hear that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top