JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go search Reddit
I've already canceled and they wont refund me. The faulty ammo is all over Reddit they are recalling it and offering refunds but many people didn't get a refund. Surprised no one here knows about this. Norma never shipped my ammo, they said they would take a return. I told them it never shipped. They canceled my order and never refunded. I'm in the process of doing a chargeback. Don't buy Norma ammo period.

Surprised more people here don't know about this

There is even a PSA about this on Reddit.

The .22lr was good to go, but in order to get credit I had to return entire order since it was part of the promotion on the 9mm.
Ok I understand. I don't have much Norma .22 ammo, but good to know it's OK. It does seem cheesy that they'd require you to send back perfectly good ammo along with the bad.

Ok I understand. I don't have much Norma .22 ammo, but good to know it's OK. It does seem cheesy that they'd require you to send back perfectly good ammo along with the bad.
AmericanMarksman refunded me after I sent their faulty ammo back. They sent me a shipping label for the remaining ammo, refunded me and apologized.

I have ordered 7.62x39 and 22lr from them. That is a shame that the Norma brand is going to be tarnished like this. It makes me wonder if the brass is still good these days.
I've been noticing I get allot better accuracy with Igman than Norma. I even did a blind test and Norma was less accurate for me maybe it's that my rifle likes Igman better.

I was hoping to keep the .22lr for hassle of it all, but since the original deal at time was one free box of .22lr for each box of 9mm purchased it made sense. Not sure what they would have done if I had shot any of the free .22lr.

I've measured out some of the GECO and shot the ones that were good. But for some reason, it is causing my CZ75 to lock open with rounds still in the mag.

Not sure why, it doesn't do it with the Blazer. So far, nothing blew up with those measurements!

I've measured out some of the GECO and shot the ones that were good. But for some reason, it is causing my CZ75 to lock open with rounds still in the mag.

Not sure why, it doesn't do it with the Blazer. So far, nothing blew up with those measurements!
Are you testing the ones that measure out ok to make sure the bullet doesn't move easily. They could measure ok out of the box and then the bullet could move while they are inside the magazine, during shooting.

I found the other thread that linked to the .223 Norma recall as well, but I lost it again. 🤣 I shoulda copied the thread link while I was there but got distracted. Sorry.

I am not done with Norma. I think eventually manafactuers have hiccups. It starts when they realize they need to calibrate and teach their tool sets.
For now, Igman is a good deal. I got a case of 1k for $447 with shipping included few weeks ago. I think the Norma fiasco is over. Regardless, I like Igman better anyways my groupings are always noticeably better with Igamn. If anyone is intested I have 2k brass shells for $140 in the classifieds. I'm off to the forest now...

IMG_4447.JPG IMG_4450.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top