Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Norinco SKS

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by gallogiro, Jul 14, 2009.

1. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

I have a Norinco SKS for sale. It has a 35 rd steel mag and I also bought a 5 rd steel mag for hunting.

It's in great shape, hasn't been shot much by me and wasn't shot much by the previous owner either. It's a great shooter, accurate enough for me to use it as a brush gun this last deer season. I kept hitting a 4" steel target at about 75-80 yds, did better than my brother in law with his .30-30.

I added a $59 Butler Creek synthetic stock. Much better stock than ATI, way lighter and awesome butt pad. I've had it for about a year and would like to keep it but I need the funds.

I'll let it go for $300 obo. I'll also throw in some ammo (60 sp and 10 hp) and some stripper clips.

price lowered from $325 to $250

UPDATE: One more price drop, need it gone. $250.
    IMG_7036-1.jpg
    IMG_7039.jpg

send pm if interested, thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  2. gallogiro

Price dropped to $300 obo.

I need to find her a new home by Friday. My boy turns 3 this weekend and I want to make it memorable for him. So don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. Seriously, just try it.:D

Thanks folks.

3. gallogiro

Alright, sounding a little desperate here. But I really want this gone by tomorrow. First taker with $250 can have her.

4. mectec21

mectec21 oregon New Member

If you'll take 200 I'll drive to silverton tonight 541-409-8004

5. gallogiro

Thanks to all that were interested. It is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.