JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Good condition. Asking $750 $550 $500 and open to offers. Will include 220+ rounds of ammo. Only able to sell to buyers OUTSIDE of WA.

(Also willing to do a package deal with my Mosin-Nagant M48 listed in a separate post)

IMG_8814.jpg IMG_8815.jpg IMG_8816.jpg IMG_8817.jpg IMG_8819.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's for the espresso machine :). Honestly, I have no idea. It was there when I acquired the rifle ~30 years ago.
I have the same rifle.. from what I found online they call these an Army Navy Cowboy Companion rifle. What is mounted on the side is called the "rail that leads to no where" because it's impossible to find a rail that fits it. That's what I've gathered but I could be wrong.

I have the same rifle.. from what I found online they call these an Army Navy Cowboy Companion rifle. What is mounted on the side is called the "rail that leads to no where" because it's impossible to find a rail that fits it. That's what I've gathered but I could be wrong.
Jonatron,you can buy a mount that slides over this rail at "Kalinka" Optics. I have a Cowboy Companion that i scoped.

That's slightly incorrect. It's a KSI Sport Paratrooper (it should say "KSI Pomona CA" on the right side of the receiver), correct on the "no-where rail". There's is no known mount that fits that base. A T89 mount COULD work if you mod the base. I have 3 of those and did the mod but a T89 mount can be near what the cost of the rifle is, upwards of $350 including a correct Redstar scope, if you can locate one. Attached are pictures of a Navy Arms Cowboy Companion (has a cleaning rod & Leapers 4X glass) and photos of SPPB's exact rifle, but one cloned to be a K-Sport Parka Para (K-Sport branded Butler Creek stock, action not Parkerized), one a K-Sport Stealth Para clone (correct Ramline stock but not K-Sport branded), one his exact rifle, and one without the rail (very rare). The "tell" with SPPB's rifle is the cleanly neutered front site globe. The link at the bottom has the various commercial models. PAX

NAVY ARMS COWBOY COMPANION.....KSI PARKA PARA........KSI STEALTH PARA...........SPPB's KSI SPORT PARA (MINE)
Cowboy-Companion-001.jpg 002.jpg stealth-para.jpg undefined-Imgur.jpg
ksl-paratrooper-001.jpg
KSI SPORT PARA - NO RAIL

Last Edited:
That's slightly incorrect. It's a KSI Sport Paratrooper (it should say "KSI Pomona CA" on the right side of the receiver), correct on the "no-where rail". There's is no known mount that fits that base. A T89 mount COULD work if you mod the base. I have 3 of those and did the mod but a T89 mount can be near what the cost of the rifle is, upwards of $350 including a correct Redstar scope, if you can locate one. Attached are pictures of a Navy Arms Cowboy Companion (has a cleaning rod & Leapers 4X glass) and photos of SPPB's exact rifle, but one cloned to be a K-Sport Parka Para (K-Sport branded Butler Creek stock, action not Parkerized), one a K-Sport Stealth Para clone (correct Ramline stock but not K-Sport branded), one his exact rifle, and one without the rail (very rare). The "tell" with SPPB's rifle is the cleanly neutered front site globe. The link at the bottom has the various commercial models. PAX
NAVY ARMS COWBOY COMPANION.....KSI PARKA PARA........KSI STEALTH PARA...........SPPB's KSI SPORT PARA (MINE)
View attachment 1854395 View attachment 1854396 View attachment 1854397 View attachment 1854398
View attachment 1854399
KSI SPORT PARA - NO RAIL

Thank you for the clarification!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top