JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Potland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are two rifles:

Norinco SKS-M NIB Paratrooper 16" Barrel AK Mag Fed SKS- $1100

NIB Norinco SKS-M as originally imported in 1993. 16" barrel "paratrooper". This is one of the rare SKS models that were factory manufactured to accept standard 7.62x39 AK mags. The model designation "SKS-M" is due to the distinct Montecarlo style stock it came with. (One of the best SKS stocks ever made in my opinion.) To my knowledge this rifle has not been fired. Manufactured in 1993, this boxed package is what you would expect if you could take a time machine back to 1993 and bought a brand new SKS--M. Only selling due to changing interests.

Included are: SKS-M, Serial matching box, sling, (1) 10rd Norinco mag, oil bottle and cleaning kit.
I can include additional AK mags and/or 7.62x39 ammo for an additional $$ or trade with purchase of the rifle.

AND

1965 Milled Norinco SKS Military Type 56 unusual '''p" suffix, Serial Number Matching, Vietnam era- $600
Up for sale is a really nice condition early pattern 1965 Norinco SKS. All serial numbers match including the stock. 10 million serial number range, uncommon "p" suffex. This SKS is a Military issued Type 56, not a lower quality later commercial one. Light wear on the stock. Milled trigger guard, full barrel lug, early style barrel. Spiked bayonet model(unfortunately no bayonet is included but they can be found on ebay).

If your on the market for a Norinco SKS, this is a really nice one. The earlier all milled metal stamped sks's are less common than the later stamped trigger group models.

If interested or have questions send a PM.
Cash is STRONGLY preferred but may entertain a partial trades for 62gr 556 or 7.62x39 or maybe original, unmessed with WW2 or Comblock era arms.
No shipping.

P1040820 (3).jpg P1040821 (2).jpg IMG_2990 (4).jpg IMG_2994 (2).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top