JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We have gone above and beyond all week last week trying to help the guy. You cant help everyone. He asks to see the emails, I will take screen shots and share tomorrow at work. I agree makes me look like an bubblegum I wont give discounted or free parts to some jerk but i take a stand when someone blames us when they are 100% told their options.
After all this happens then he goes back on the web site again and trys to order! Lol, worse company ever! If ever there were any current events that looked like this we are Kavanha and he is Dr Ford.

Thanks for the heads up. Wont be shopping from them.

Keep going, it's totally working!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have gone above and beyond all week last week trying to help the guy. You cant help everyone. He asks to see the emails, I will take screen shots and share tomorrow at work. I agree makes me look like an I wont give discounted or free parts to some jerk but i take a stand when someone blames us when they are 100% told their options.
After all this happens then he goes back on the web site again and trys to order! Lol, worse company ever! If ever there were any current events that looked like this we are Kavanha and he is Dr Ford.

Why tomorrow? You're the boss of the company......aren't you? I'm sure you've got access to everything you need from home. Or do you need more time to fabricate something up (like ford)? I'll be waiting for the screen shots.........and my invoice, don't forget that. Plus, take a screenshot of that order that I tried to purchase again after this incident. I'd love to see that as well.

Brings me great joy knowing that you were searching high and low for this all weekend. Then to make an account on this forum and wait for approval. Then your very FIRST message was to me. If you bothers you that much that you went to such lengths to "discredit me", I think it would've been more beneficial for you to honor your prices. By the way you should have that 3.5% cc fee listed on your site as well........you know, so this doesn't happen again.

BTW, helping me is not charging me $17 above your online prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks lets all remember rule number one here....Be excellent to each other.
I understand about customer service , following through with promises , discounts and such...
But a back and forth on a public forum does no one any good.

If you are dissatisfied or disappointed in the level of customer service ...then take it up with the manager / owner...

Bringing it up on a public forum is in poor taste to my mind....Unless its on Yelp.
Andy

I too will stress the number one rule, nothing classy about assumptive name calling, makes you look like a bigger whiner.

Folks lets all remember rule number one here....Be excellent to each other.
I understand about customer service , following through with promises , discounts and such...
But a back and forth on a public forum does no one any good.

If you are dissatisfied or disappointed in the level of customer service ...then take it up with the manager / owner...

Bringing it up on a public forum is in poor taste to my mind....Unless its on Yelp.
Andy

He is the owner......maybe? And he doesn't like it when a customer calls him out on their bs charges unless you're spending $10k+ then, maybe then, you'll be consider important enough to deal with.

He is the owner......maybe? And he doesn't like it when a customer calls him out on their bs charges unless you're spending $10k+ then, maybe then, you'll be consider important enough to deal with.
@NWHmoob If you don't like their charges or business practises, don't use them.

They have a right to sell how they choose, you have a right to choose them or not. On here, you don't get to keep calling people names.

@NWHmoob If you don't like their charges or business practises, don't use them.

They have a right to sell how they choose, you have a right to choose them or not. On here, you don't get to keep calling people names.

Yes you're right. I got a refund. I haven't called him anything except for a closet liberal. You should go back and read what he called me.

Again...bring it up with the owner...no need to involve the forum with your issue...
Andy

I was simply sharing my issue I had with this company. There was no need for the owner to get involved publicly. He had my name, phone number, email, hell....even the pm on this forum to contact me privately but he chose not to.

You have both called each other out once a piece. Knock it off.

Don't complain about him coming on here and publicly airing the issues when your posts literally ask him too.

There are always two sides to threads like this about company experiences. It's good to see both sides. But both sides nearly always end up looking worse for wear.

Yes you're right. I got a refund. I haven't called him anything except for a closet liberal. You should go back and read what he called me.

I was simply sharing my issue I had with this company. There was no need for the owner to get involved publicly. He had my name, phone number, email, hell....even the pm on this forum to contact me privately but he chose not to.

But here we are out in the open forum...discussing your issue...with negatives and name calling...again in the open forum....it makes the forum look bad.

Again...we are barely skirting the forum rules here ...both rules number one and three...
Andy

Outcome really doesn't matter a lot to me, I've been trying to resist one of Noreens long range rifles for a while now and an online pissing match wont stop me from buying one. I really think it's a private matter more than a public one though.

Wait! If you currently have one we need to chat.
I WISH! im saying theyre awesome because i appreciate the design! i might have to have one someday. a 300wm AR is on my list.

im currently debating if i should buy a few of his 80% 308 lowers. for the price, its worth it!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top