JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I was trying to buy 3 stripped uppers from Noreen but their website was having issues with my card so I called it in. Spoke to Nathan and told him what I wanted and the purchase was made. I was told I would receive an Invoice the following day. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received an Invoice. I checked my account and to my surprise I was charged almost $20 more than what it was supposed to be. Still no Invoice so I called and talked to Nathan again and he said it was an increase in shipping and a credit card fee (WTF?). He pretty much said no they will not honor the online price and because I called it in the pricing was different. The image on top is what was charged on my account and the bottom is the online pricing. Told him I wanted a refunded and he said no problem, "Your order is still here". So in essence it's been 3 days, no Invoice, hasn't shipped, and over-charged.

Noreen.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to go with Noreen for my matching upper and lower, but was on the fence because they don't offer an upper with a forward assist. I was planning on buying it from a vendor here on the site, but with this additional knowledge, I'll be using a different company for my parts. That's some straight BS

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Was going to go with Noreen for my matching upper and lower, but they don't offer an upper with a forward assist. I was planning on buying it from a vendor here on the site, but with this additional knowledge, I'll be using a different company for my parts. That's some straight BS

I've already got 3 of their lowers and no one else has the uppers for sale except for them, thus the reason for the purchase. If I would've known this before buying the lowers I never would've gave them my money even if it was from a 3rd party seller. As much as I hate to say this now I still want a matching upper. You mentioned a vendor here that sells it? Who? If this doesn't work out I'll just cut my loss and sell the lowers.

I've already got 3 of their lowers and no one else has the uppers for sale except for them, thus the reason for the purchase. If I would've known this before buying the lowers I never would've gave them my money even if it was from a 3rd party seller. As much as I hate to say this now I still want a matching upper. You mentioned a vendor here that sells it? Who? If this doesn't work out I'll just cut my loss and sell the lowers.
Check out Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks or PM member @LuckySG. Jeremy is top notch with customer service, gives a good value and is an all-around good guy.

I will reach out to Nathan and ensure this is resolved for @NWHmoob . @Mister Bisley I believe it is just the Billet uppers that skip the forward assist, the forged have that "technology" for you to use. I have found Noreen to be a fantastic price point as well as high quality, and would hate to see anyone sour on everything they offer because their tiny office staff is not spreading the love.

I will reach out to Nathan and ensure this is resolved for @NWHmoob . @Mister Bisley I believe it is just the Billet uppers that skip the forward assist, the forged have that "technology" for you to use. I have found Noreen to be a fantastic price point as well as high quality, and would hate to see anyone sour on everything they offer because their tiny office staff is not spreading the love.

Thanks Jeremy. Sounds like you have a working relationship with Nathan. As for me, I'm just another consumer who's looking at their entry level stuff. Maybe that's why they didn't care for my business.

Thanks Jeremy. Sounds like you have a working relationship with Nathan. As for me, I'm just another consumer who's looking at their entry level stuff. Maybe that's why they didn't care for my business.

That's unfortunate in this market, as they should care for every customer the same.

Hopefully they will learn a good business lesson sooner, rather than later. Perhaps even from this.

I totally agree about their quality, especially for the price. I really loved the look and finish of the matched set we had used in the AR-15 class, which is why I was considering them. I couldn't find any uppers with FA on their website, so I emailed them about it and their tech support replied back that they do not offer an upper with forward assist.

I was trying to buy 3 stripped uppers from Noreen but their website was having issues with my card so I called it in. Spoke to Nathan and told him what I wanted and the purchase was made. I was told I would receive an Invoice the following day. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received an Invoice. I checked my account and to my surprise I was charged almost $20 more than what it was supposed to be. Still no Invoice so I called and talked to Nathan again and he said it was an increase in shipping and a credit card fee (WTF?). He pretty much said no they will not honor the online price and because I called it in the pricing was different. The image on top is what was charged on my account and the bottom is the online pricing. Told him I wanted a refunded and he said no problem, "Your order is still here". So in essence it's been 3 days, no Invoice, hasn't shipped, and over-charged.

View attachment 505893
So this is Phil Noreen Here. I thought I would share our experience as this is pretty one sided. I will leave his name out of it.
I received an email from him 10-2-18 asking for Industry Discounts, wanting more off our sale price. I said "
sorry no industry deals"
He responded 10-3-18 with "Thank you for responding. Do you offer any discounts for prior military/Veterans"
I responded with "Yes we do offer a discount for you online only, code N7B8GCR0FA746. It is 5% off 100$ or more"
ONLINE ONLY as seen above, He in the mean time called the shop asking for Industry discounts, then the military discounts, etc. which he was told exactly the same as above. But decided to keep up the Mom said this or Dad said that mentality trying to get discounts off a preexisting sale. This all went on back and forth until 10-4-18 his three days. He was explicitly told what the charges would be and complained about the phone in prices mind you he was already told the prices were different in the second email. The back and forth of im not sure I dont want to pay that went on into 10-5-18. The difference being $9.25 and was told there was a 3.5% CC fee for over the phone. He did not want to pay that, we offered a refund immediately and said he should probably look elsewhere for parts as we were not a good fit for his needs.
This is the thanks we get, sweet blog bashing where people think we may not see it. Manly

So this is Phil Noreen Here. I thought I would share our experience as this is pretty one sided. I will leave his name out of it.
I received an email from him 10-2-18 asking for Industry Discounts, wanting more off our sale price. I said "
sorry no industry deals"
He responded 10-3-18 with "Thank you for responding. Do you offer any discounts for prior military/Veterans"
I responded with "Yes we do offer a discount for you online only, code N7B8GCR0FA746. It is 5% off 100$ or more"
ONLINE ONLY as seen above, He in the mean time called the shop asking for Industry discounts, then the military discounts, etc. which he was told exactly the same as above. But decided to keep up the Mom said this or Dad said that mentality trying to get discounts off a preexisting sale. This all went on back and forth until 10-4-18 his three days. He was explicitly told what the charges would be and complained about the phone in prices mind you he was already told the prices were different in the second email. The back and forth of im not sure I dont want to pay that went on into 10-5-18. The difference being $9.25 and was told there was a 3.5% CC fee for over the phone. He did not want to pay that, we offered a refund immediately and said he should probably look elsewhere for parts as we were not a good fit for his needs.
This is the thanks we get, sweet blog bashing where people think we may not see it. Manly

Regarding the discount, yes, I ask anytime I purchase firearms related things. There are other companies who offers a discount do INDUSTRY personnel and not be a d!ck about it, if they don't I ask for a Military discount. If they don't have neither and I need the product I still buy it. You seem really upset about the discount so in the future if you don't like being ask for a discount change your policy and don't offer it so this doesn't happen again.

I would like to see the emails that were sent. I have everything that you sent me and all I ever received was a tracking number 2 days after the order. As stated I was trying to make the purchase online but your system said my card was not working so I called in to make the purchase, and surprise my card works now! I didn't think about asking for the final price and was never given the final price assuming it would be the same online. I called and emailed for 2 days asking for the Invoice but never received it. I only found out what the charge was 3 days later and that's when I called asking why the difference in price. I told your guy through email and over the phone that I still would've bought it if the price was consistent through out the whole process whether it's $166 or $183. I'm upset over the fact that there was no communication about the upcharge and only found out when I checked my account........3 days later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the back and forth you miss the fact that arguing a customer online never makes a company look good.

I'm no expert but I'd salvage this by going above and beyond to make it right.

Then again, what do I know, I'm just a possible customer...

Last Edited:
Despite the back and forth you miss the fact that arguing a customer online never makes a company look good.

I'm no expert but I'd salvage this by going above and beyond to make it right.

Then again, what do I know, I'm just a possible customer...
We have gone above and beyond all week last week trying to help the guy. You cant help everyone. He asks to see the emails, I will take screen shots and share tomorrow at work. I agree makes me look like a jerk I wont give discounted or free parts to some whiner but i take a stand when someone blames us when they are 100% told their options.
After all this happens then he goes back on the web site again and trys to order! Lol, worse company ever! If ever there were any current events that looked like this we are Kavanha and he is Dr Ford.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews