JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I drink a non alcoholic beer every so often. It's the same taste to me as normal beer.
I don't drink anymore.
Beer is good stuff
I want to try one of those Heineken Zero's. I've never been one to drink during the day but there were plenty of times that a cold beer would have hit the spot.

I want to try one of those Heineken Zero's. I've never been one to drink during the day but there were plenty of times that a cold beer would have hit the spot.
It's amazing how that taste so good

I saw that advertised at the gym and they look interesting because it was one of the few brands that I drank. There is something about a cold Heineken after working outside or some some lunches, like pastrami sandwich. :)

You could also try grape kombucha. It's a lactic fermentation as apposed to an alcoholic one.

It's not for me, but a lot of people like it.
I've tried the kombucha thing. Definitely an acquired taste. it's not bad, just different. Good for the gut too apparently. I swear by my celery juice though.

:( Congratulations, you quit something that you've been doing almost your whole life that you felt at need to guit, and you did it for a reason right?

It's like me I quit smoking seven years ago I've been previously smoking for 45 years but I knew that if I wanted to stay quit that I would not use a crutch, like vaping. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes anymore, it makes me want to puke and there is no way I want to go back to a pack a day habit...:eek:

I suggest if you're going to stay off the booze then I'd suggest you don't even try non-alcoholic booze, it's just a crutch and I'd be willing to bet that you'll go back to drinking alcohol again at sometime soon.
Just say no to crutches.:s0132: You can do it!!!:)

Last Edited:
Just drink water. Lots of water.

Story be told, the stuff comes out of the faucets just about everywhere.

:( Congratulations, you quit something that you've been doing almost your whole life that you felt at need to guit, and you did it for a reason right?

It's like me I quit smoking seven years ago I've been previously smoking for 45 years but I knew that if I wanted to stay quit that I would not use a crutch, like vaping. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes anymore, it makes me want to puke and there is no way I want to go back to a pack a day habit...:eek:

I suggest if you're going to stay off the booze then I'd suggest you don't even try non-alcoholic booze, it's just a crutch and I'd be willing to bet that you'll go back to drinking alcohol again at sometime soon.
Just say no to crutches.:s0132: You can do it!!!:)

Not all my life; most of my 20s and early 30s I was dry, mainly for health/athleticism and drive to succeed in my field, but other factors. The question wasn't for a crutch; it was culinary. Wine was a just a beverage, liquor was a drug, but I need neither, so (boot!). I have no fear of going back to it, because when I resolve to do something, I do it. :)

Well, at least you're not a vegetarian...

Mother of God, no, just no! :eek: :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR