JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...but it happened to be today while I was busy with paperwork. I first noticed it when a typical slanderous segment featuring gun bedwetting. This piece was focused on stirring up fear of Virginian's ability to conduct FTF no FFL transactions at gun shows. There were the usual mentions of "Glock", stated in manner like some people say "witch" or "Jew". And of course numerous examples of evil "semi auto assault weapons"....it's unfortunate that so many will be swayed by these deliberate slurs and misinformation.

I saw that newscast feature too, and ABC was up to its usual anti-gun propaganda campaign, selectively steering around some crucial facts. Their pitch is that unregulated gunshows allow ANYONE to get a gun without a background check, thus allowing nutcase killers to massacre people with firepower that they could not otherwise get. That's their theory that they want to push on viewers. This was in Virginia, and the straw-man that ABC used to buy a trunkful of guns without problem was the clean-cut and well-spoken agrieved brother of one of the massacred Virginia Tech students, his sister. Nobody can deny the magnitude of that tragedy and his personal loss, and he is on an earnest anti-gun crusade and hooked up with ABC news to prove how easy is is to get guns with cash at Virginia's unregulated "Loophole" gunshows.

The point that ABC cleverly avoided mentioning is that Cho, the Virginia Tech killer, successfully bought his guns WITH background checks at licensed gunshops, not at a gunshow. His psychotic crime had nothing to do with gunshows at all! The problem is untreated mental illness, not the freedom to buy guns. Cho's life history from childhood on is of multiple diagnoses of serious mental illness with a fascination with murder---and no treatment required. So the real issue is the "Psycho Loophole" not the "Gunshow Loophole"!

But ABC News consistantly does not like gun freedom and wants us to be afraid of gunshow private sales without regulations. I am much more afraid of unregulated psychos! So I am prepared at all times with a gun I got at a gunshow......................elsullo

We used to be told to always watch the news etc. When i went to high school.... i did for a while but for the past few years i said F it...... i am too old for the BS and i already know what they do to the public..... BRAIN WASH PEOPLE for the most part and they never cover anything that is really important. I don't mind OPB news at times and local news as long as they have ok looking girls on hehehehe and only if they had nude news here lol on cable that is..... from oh lets say 2am to 4 am lol

We used to be told to always watch the news etc. When i went to high school.... i did for a while but for the past few years i said F it...... i am too old for the BS and i already know what they do to the public..... BRAIN WASH PEOPLE for the most part and they never cover anything that is really important. I don't mind OPB news at times and local news as long as they have ok looking girls on hehehehe and only if they had nude news here lol on cable that is..... from oh lets say 2am to 4 am lol

The media today sucks. I hate having to watch 6 different channels and 9 different shows to figure out what is really happening without bias or spin. It also creates difficulty trying to keep others informed as they usually only take one side to heart. To be well informed anymore you have to read between the lines and always pay attention to what they don't say as thy is usually where the truth is found.

The media today sucks. I hate having to watch 6 different channels and 9 different shows to figure out what is really happening without bias or spin. It also creates difficulty trying to keep others informed as they usually only take one side to heart. To be well informed anymore you have to read between the lines and always pay attention to what they don't say as thy is usually where the truth is found.

I tend to agree... though I don't generally hit 9 sites... I'm at about 5 at this point...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top