JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh .
I thought it was my crack habit all this time.

Lol

IMG_2153.jpeg

Why do you feel the need to take away from everyone else that might actually use the good deals just to brag about it and stash it in your hoarding?:rolleyes:
He's addicted to spending. No different than any other shopping addiction, unfortunately. He won't change so I just like to watch the chaos unfold

Sounds like a title of them "romance novels" my grandma used to read when I was a kid….. I always wondered why she'd go outside and smoke a cigarette after a reading session of one of those.
It's the story of my life. I desire to spend as little as possible on my needs so I can spend as much as possible on my wants.

The first 3-4 months of the year are difficult for me now.

CC bill for XMas comes due. Car insurance comes due. Taxes come due. That kind of stuff.

Last year I spent too much and had medical bills, so my cash on hand went down considerably - to the point where I had to withdraw some $ from my IRA. Now I am withdrawing a small amount (0.2%) each month so I can build up my cash on hand.

Fortunately the stock market has been doing well and my IRAs have been growing quite a bit despite the withdrawals.

I need to be more disciplined about my spending.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top