Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No self defense in the UK

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201491, Aug 25, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy Snohomish County, WA Member

Doesn't sound like self defense, he wasn't the one in danger, it was his business. Its unfortunate how his business has had a lot of loss in the past few years. It sucks how he's not allowed to defend his livelihood.

"It happened after two or three men decided they were going to remove a large quantity of diesel from his premises."
    I wonder why they didn't use the word 'steal' or another word pertaining to theft.

3. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

The robbers for fined 75 pounds, the victim can, Andrew Woodhouse, get up to life. Preview of things to come here. Thanks, Liberals! er, I mean Progressives!

I like how they made sure you knew that Mr. Woodhouse had a six bedroom house to give it that one percenter twist. To make it fair, then, the robbers should have gotten to live in a house with hundreds of bedrooms - bedrooms with steel bars.

4. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

One should be able to defend their property and pets/animals.

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Every creature is bound to defend itself. It's natures way. Stupid libs!

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Seriously, they have laws stopping people there from self defense.
    Not just this article's example. Thats how far they have gone.

7. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

Wasn't there a guy who used a cricket bat, or golf club, to hit and chase off a burglar, and the homeowner was the one that got in a lot more trouble?

This is coming to America real soon

8. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

If/when it does, I'll be laughing my *** off once the politicians who voted for that crap are victimized themselves.

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Home of most of our banking Oligarchs. Of course they don't want cattle running around with knives and guns in their home turf. The "Corporate/City of London" is home to trillionaires and controllers who plan on keeping what they have without fear of an insect uprising. These are the people that control our destiny and the future of this nation, not some temporary POTUS puppet. Most people's minds are too conditioned, too feeble to wrap their heads around a taste of reality though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMVZFXc_J4