JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't sound like self defense, he wasn't the one in danger, it was his business. Its unfortunate how his business has had a lot of loss in the past few years. It sucks how he's not allowed to defend his livelihood.

"It happened after two or three men decided they were going to remove a large quantity of diesel from his premises."
I wonder why they didn't use the word 'steal' or another word pertaining to theft.

The robbers for fined 75 pounds, the victim can, Andrew Woodhouse, get up to life. Preview of things to come here. Thanks, Liberals! er, I mean Progressives!

I like how they made sure you knew that Mr. Woodhouse had a six bedroom house to give it that one percenter twist. To make it fair, then, the robbers should have gotten to live in a house with hundreds of bedrooms - bedrooms with steel bars.

Seriously, they have laws stopping people there from self defense.
Not just this article's example. Thats how far they have gone.

Home of most of our banking Oligarchs. Of course they don't want cattle running around with knives and guns in their home turf. The "Corporate/City of London" is home to trillionaires and controllers who plan on keeping what they have without fear of an insect uprising. These are the people that control our destiny and the future of this nation, not some temporary POTUS puppet. Most people's minds are too conditioned, too feeble to wrap their heads around a taste of reality though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMVZFXc_J4

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top