JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it me, or is there practically nothing out there (on the web) for M1903 information, at least in comparison to the M1 Garand stuff.

Does anyone know of any good resources on the web for this rifle?

If you an answer on a forum and can wade through some occasionally arrogant people, the CMP forums is still one of the better sights. Also has an excellent marketplace dedicated to different things including mostly US milsurp bolt actions and parts...

I agree, the CMP forums are pretty good. But I tend to go there just to read. One wrong word and I am a big dummy, and then mayhem ensues. Then I get banned again. :(

There are several good books on them, a couple are out of print now and demand a premium. But still worth it, in my line of work.
The Vi Shooter page is a great resource! I have used it for years.

This is a pretty good resource book, but getting hard to find. I found one for $75
And a quick search I found a few around the $50-60 range, used of course.

Brophy.jpg

Thanks guys, kinda parts, mostly info etc. I'll check out the links.

I had a lot easier time finding stuff on the Garand, but the M1903 just seemed a lot more sparse for online info.

Nothing to photograph yet, embarrassingly the Garand is still in parts over a year later (rectified soon!)

The 1903? Soon(ish) to come, similar situation, but not yet owned by myself, it's being prepared :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top