JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't know if this belongs here but I'll give it a shot. Spent Sunday in a smoke shadow on the peninsula with two of my band of brothers and one had an interesting tale to tell. There was a big time heist of firearms (about 70) at a popular gun shop on the east side (of King County) the day after Christmas. Apparently all the culprits have been caught, all are under 18, and there will be no prosecution. They offered the shop owner a chance to express how hurt he was in a "peace Circle" but nothing more. So if I get this right, steal a bunch of guns as a juvie and you walk, get your guns stolen and you face a hefty fine, possible jail time and a loss of your 2-A rights. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Several life times ago when i work for the state of oregon as a parole & probation officer the RULE of thumb was 100% of Crooks have commited at the minimum of 8 crimes of this nature before they are caught.
when they receiver no punishment it instills in them (I'm on top attitude I got away with it)

lots of minors get off with a slap on the wrist for bubblegummed up stuff... I suppose its good for the 1% that decide to change.

I think the kids who set the gorge on fire got a timeout or something instead of arson.

This one?

Bellevue Police make arrest in theft of 72 firearms during smash and grab burglary

Do you have a link to anything about updates on prosecution?
That appears to be the correct case but good luck finding any updates. My buddy told me there are three main reasons for this. First, they have kept all prosecution in Juvenile court, they can limit FOIA requests this way and the major media sources don't want to ask anyway as it destroys their narrative.

Second is that there is a huge movement in Seattle/King County to end all incarceration of juveniles (and most adults) being pushed by everyone from BLM to the Seahawks. The prosecutor is only filing on cases he has no choice and/or cases that a plea to lesser charges will keep it out of the media.

Third is some movement going on across the country where prosecutors are getting what he called "Sorosed". Candidates that are SJWs are running for prosecutor in major jurisdictions in an effort to prosecute more cops and less people of color. In King County a former member of the public defender's office looks like he is making a run at the incumbent.

My other brother that was with us on Sunday has tried to pass this on to a 2A group on Faceplant but no one is taking it up. He thinks the gun shop is being silenced. I asked him if the bed-wetters are afraid this could impact their Initiative and he said he didn't know but it would make sense. Both said the only way this will get pried out of Bellevue PD or the prosecutor's office is a lawyer from a major media source filing a FOIA. He said there are other demographics involved that will make this a tough fight. Sorry, thats all I can get.

Second is that there is a huge movement in Seattle/King County to end all incarceration of juveniles (and most adults) being pushed by everyone from BLM to the Seahawks. The prosecutor is only filing on cases he has no choice and/or cases that a plea to lesser charges will keep it out of the media.

Third is some movement going on across the country where prosecutors are getting what he called "Sorosed". Candidates that are SJWs are running for prosecutor in major jurisdictions in an effort to prosecute more cops and less people of color. In King County a former member of the public defender's office looks like he is making a run at the incumbent.

^This^

King county definitely doesn't want to punish juveniles or crime in general, they even say so publicly..........
King County Zero Youth Detention - King County
https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...ceration-as-debates-flare-over-new-youth-jail

and it's getting the desired results..........
ST said:
A controversial new method for addressing juvenile crime stalled after a murder charge for one participant. But instead of backing off, prosecutors are doubling down.
King County sticks with peace circles for juvenile crime, even after a murder charge

As for the prosecutors, "heroin" Dan Satterberg has been on the payroll of Soros for a long time, even before he changed his party affiliation to democrat. Meet a new breed of prosecutor

Ray

lots of minors get off with a slap on the wrist for bubblegummed up stuff... I suppose its good for the 1% that decide to change.

I think the kids who set the gorge on fire got a timeout or something instead of arson.

If he were a child of and actual Born in america Family the Parents would be held responsible for his actions and you would know who they are everything about them PERIOD! BUT because he is the son of non citizens we have to be careful so as not OFFEND THEIR SENSIBILITIES and to hell with the Gorge , My Grand Mother was one of the women of the womens forum that saved the gorge from being developed if you go to the view point just before the VISTA HOUSE you will see her name Harion D (I omit the last name)
the gorge will recover but not in my lifetime or the generation after mine I'd say probly 60 to 80 years b4 the trees recover on the moutain peaks but what do i know I'm just a pee on who pays for people who have no respect for & who should not be here in this country JMO FB

Don't know if this belongs here but I'll give it a shot. Spent Sunday in a smoke shadow on the peninsula with two of my band of brothers and one had an interesting tale to tell. There was a big time heist of firearms (about 70) at a popular gun shop on the east side (of King County) the day after Christmas. Apparently all the culprits have been caught, all are under 18, and there will be no prosecution. They offered the shop owner a chance to express how hurt he was in a "peace Circle" but nothing more. So if I get this right, steal a bunch of guns as a juvie and you walk, get your guns stolen and you face a hefty fine, possible jail time and a loss of your 2-A rights. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Sounds like leftist logic .

It involved theft of firearms in King County. Blue blue blue blue blue!!!! That entire circle of counties are BLUE. Of course they wont prosecute, that might deter it happening again. When the other thugs see that there will be no prosecution it will encourage them to do it too.

If the blue cant pass laws outlawing firearms, this will be their way of driving firearm stores out of the area, and out of business.

I hate that we are such a blue driven state! :mad:

"They" certainly don't want to advertise the type of firearms laws that DO work, even if it is after the fact. That would not be helpful to their adgenda for stealing the law abiding gun owners guns. So I am not surprised that you can't find. The bad guys may have been prosecuted but it's not something the liberals want published.

So if there is no info, and everyone has been "silenced", how do we know that the case has not been prosecuted?
You ask a good question and other than I know my friend doesn't make stuff up and I also have a very good idea as to how he would know, it is likely true. But I guess someone could ask at the gun shop or maybe someone like Dave Workman could find out. One issue that does happen here in King County is that the judges put gag orders on these cases, even the Seattle Times did an expose' on it about 10 years ago. I just looked at some Bellevue PD stuff on line and it looks like they are going through mega-drama so I doubt anyone there would speak openly about it. I think it should be dug up and used as part of the fight against 1639. How can they criminalize lawful gun owners yet not prosecute those committing gun crimes? If they want to stop gun violence enforce the laws we have.

In these cases, or maybe most cases, the right type has to break the law. I have no idea who these kids are but obviously they didn't check the right box. Just like Pastor Oswego.

Laws are politics. Something needs to be gained by the courts system outside of the law itself.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top