JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll try to update this as information changes:

We printed 4000 signs through our PAC and still need more.

Clark County Republican Party has roughly 500 signs at their main office. They are having a meeting tomorrow (Saturday Oct 6th) for 1639 volunteers and will dispatch people with signs to put up at major intersections around the county. If you can volunteer tomorrow 12-3 or so. They will ask for lumber $$ donations too, we're going to provide some but must raise more funds first.

Sporting Systems Vancouver - 18"x24" yards signs. 24"x48" and 48x96 for select high traffic areas.

Safefire Camas -18x24 signs

Cascade Firearms Vancouver - 18x24 signs

Limitless - 18x24 signs (probably =Monday, they were closed today when I stopped to drop them off)

Skamania - Minuteman Ammunition has 18x24, 2x4 and 4x8 signs. Ian and Carrie have been an amazing partner up the gorge.

Cowlitz County Republican Party - 500 signs of all sizes. Contact Austin Z or Bill J at the office to pick up signs or help distribute them into the county. They have yard, small road and giant road signs. They will need people to help build frames for the roads signs, get good locations and erect them. Lumber donations will also be needed.

Thurston - Charles G has a bunch of signs from the NRA and 500 hundreds of the signs we printed.

Lewis County - Fred R has a bunch of signs up there, all sizes. Need locations and volunteers,

Kitsap County - contact Matthew Cadenas with NRA frontlines for more signs, he has them. We have arranged for a bunch of signs to move from Oly to Kitsap.

Other regions, I don't know who and where...this region here is a full time job x 2. I'm working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week on this. I'll post what I can.

Click here to support Shall Not Be Infringed - Stop 1639 organized by Daniel Mitchell

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top