JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
circling the wagons sometimes in of the Calguns posts.

Let me state for the record that I have not walked in your shoes and will defer to your experiences. Let me also state that it makes it hard to dialog and come to any common ground on hobbies, legislation or ??? when there is with some a moat mentality.

Circling the wagons can be a necessary and prudent thing. Scouts died at higher rates. Baby water buffalos that are left outside the circle are easily picked off by hangry predators.

Ya'll get up this way, lemme know. We can share a brew, some fishin, some shootin, and talk for as long as you want about hobbies and about how ineffective firearms enthusiasts are at preventing anti-2A sentiments/laws from spreading.

Now that we all have expressed how we feel, (here and in the "fudd" thread) I propose that we start a new more productive thread. Let's brainstorm ideas to educate the sheeple so that they recognize the danger in sacrificing freedom for a false sense of security, and the legitimacy of private firearms ownership for self defense and secondary uses (hunting, target shooting, competition).

Now that we all have expressed how we feel, (here and in the "fudd" thread) I propose that we start a new more productive thread. Let's brainstorm ideas to educate the sheeple so that they recognize the danger in sacrificing freedom for a false sense of security, and the legitimacy of private firearms ownership for self defense and secondary uses (hunting, target shooting, competition).
Need to look no further than modern day Venezuela for that lesson amigo/a

Just repost all the old threads on that very same subject.

Ya'll get up this way, lemme know. We can share a brew, some fishin, some shootin, and talk for as long as you want about hobbies and about how ineffective firearms enthusiasts are at preventing anti-2A sentiments/laws from spreading.

Thanks for the kind offer, it sounds good except for the talking part...no talking while fishing. I may be from California but my Father taught me right :)

Thanks for the kind offer, it sounds good except for the talking part...no talking while fishing. I may be from California but my Father taught me right :)

LOL. You must be a dry fly fisher. I'm saying bass fishing on the Snake River in a boat. Two guys sitting next to each other all day drinking beer in the hot sun and they don't talk? o_O ... That's just wrong. :(:(:(

@Caveman Jim do you talk with the guys you take Kokanee fishing on your boat? What other reason would you have to want company??? :confused:

LOL. You must be a dry fly fisher. I'm saying bass fishing on the Snake River in a boat. Two guys sitting next to each other all day drinking beer in the hot sun and they don't talk? o_O ... That's just wrong. :(:(:(

@Caveman Jim do you talk with the guys you take Kokanee fishing on your boat? What other reason would you have to want company??? :confused:
@Caveman Jim is no fool. Someone needs to buy the beer and fuel;). Now shut up and fish:p.

I'll use the line from your signature area:

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN."

Kinda seems like you are advocating for your own brand of "in between."

Here I thought I was an American - that I didn't need to be asked for my "papers" to go across our border or ask someone's permission to relocate. LOL, seems like you need a really large statewide HOA board to set/enforce some rules and regs for everyone to follow. Or maybe just go back to property deed restrictions. But no, those are things that are not American.

Change is hard no matter where you live. We can either communicate and help to shape positive change or just fight amongst ourselves to no benefit.

We are sick & tired of the commifornians coming here and changing our homeland to that of their misdeeds. Leave the Kalifornication at the border because we don't want "The CRAP" up here. Simple as that...

Nope, I tell em where to sit, where the bait is & what to do if X happens.... They are on their own.... LOL:eek::eek::eek:;)
Too much BSin & we miss a bite, never miss a bite...:D

We are sick & tired of the commifornians coming here and changing our homeland to that of their misdeeds. Leave the Kalifornication at the border because we don't want "The CRAP" up here. Simple as that...

I'm sorry but this whole situation reminds me of Monty Python. Where to those who are on a journey through your lands you either encounter the Frenchman on the wall or the Knights of Ni:

Be advised noble knight of the Cave people, next time I am traveling on my quest towards Walla Walla, I will drop you off a shrubbery.

To all of you in the "homeland", Merry Christmas!

LOL,

Arthur

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top