JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The economy sucks, people need money and at a swap meet I find a $1,000.00 Inland M1 carbine. I remember back in the mid 90's, I gave $350.00 for an M1. I saw a 7mm bolt action rifle with a scope and a $1,000.00 price tag on it. I was so disgusted that I didn't even look to see what make the gun was. I found a 20rd box of 7.62 hollow points for $10.00. 20 rd boxes of .223 for $20.00. A buck a round. WTF?......These people think that are sitting on gold or something. I can understand making a profit. But those prices were rude! A few shotguns and even fewer handguns. Over all the swap meet this year was smaller and not as many vendors. I guess the economy has hit them also. Great wheather though. :s0155:

most of the firearms i saw were over priced... alot of older bolt actions saling for the price that you could buy the same firearm from a gun dealer new... I passed on everything i saw... even the ammo . half a box of 380 for $30:huh::huh::huh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top