JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The economy sucks, people need money and at a swap meet I find a $1,000.00 Inland M1 carbine. I remember back in the mid 90's, I gave $350.00 for an M1. I saw a 7mm bolt action rifle with a scope and a $1,000.00 price tag on it. I was so disgusted that I didn't even look to see what make the gun was. I found a 20rd box of 7.62 hollow points for $10.00. 20 rd boxes of .223 for $20.00. A buck a round. WTF?......These people think that are sitting on gold or something. I can understand making a profit. But those prices were rude! A few shotguns and even fewer handguns. Over all the swap meet this year was smaller and not as many vendors. I guess the economy has hit them also. Great wheather though. :s0155:

most of the firearms i saw were over priced... alot of older bolt actions saling for the price that you could buy the same firearm from a gun dealer new... I passed on everything i saw... even the ammo . half a box of 380 for $30:huh::huh::huh:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top