JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One (1) PAIR of Niles Audio OS-6.3 Outdoor-Weather Proof Speakers in white. These are in perfect condition, I mounted them and then removed them when the client changed her mind from white to black. These come in White, packaged in a factory box labeled black, other than that you couldn't tell they were even touched.
They look like <broken link removed> MSRP for these are $409.00, I'm asking for $250.00 which is a screaming deal.
Here is the <broken link removed> as well for technical/installation specs.
Thanks and I'll look at trades as well, just let me know what you have :)
Trade ideas:
* .54 cal Muzzleloader stuff- caps, lead, casting equipment, tools etc etc.
* Ammo- .45 acp, .40 S&W, 223/556, 300WM, 308, .22lr bricks, 12G, 28G, reloading components/tools/etc etc.
* Tools.

NOTE: I corrected the PDF link to proper speakers @ 1:29PM, Thanks

These are really great outdoor quality speakers! I will certainly vouch for that and if I was bleeding money right now I would buy this pair for my other house! Great deal Droid! Whoever buys these will not be disappointed!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top