JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 3-9x40 prostaff on an ar and a 3-9x40 buckmaster on my kimber hunting rifle, I love both of them-crystal clear optics and very well made. Also the prices are well worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality scope at a affordable price.

Apology to go off topic, just want to share that I just received my Redfield 3-9x 40mm today.. very generous eye relief, very clear and bright. Made/assembled in Oregon, Leupold warranty, $159 (accu-range reticle) to my door, I think it's a good deal.

I used to have a Burris FFII and a Millett DMS-1, but I like the Redfield the best.

Happy shopping.

I went with the nikon prostaff 3-9x40 with BDC, got it off ebay for 134 shipped, and its brand new with the lifetime warranty. i tried to get Bobs sporting goods to sell me one for cheaper so i could keep the money local but they wouldnt do anything on the 160 plus tax price tag so i went online. ill wait a week if it means 40 bucks saved. they have the same exact model without the BDC for 126 shipped as well, its a high volume 100% positive seller on the bay

I have a Prostaff 3x9 on my Tikka T3. The image is very clear and I have elk hunted a bit with it. The BDC is cool, and seems to work ok, but I think the bubbles are kinda big for any type of precision shooting. I think I got it for $195 at Sportsmans

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews