JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 3-9x40 prostaff on an ar and a 3-9x40 buckmaster on my kimber hunting rifle, I love both of them-crystal clear optics and very well made. Also the prices are well worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality scope at a affordable price.

Apology to go off topic, just want to share that I just received my Redfield 3-9x 40mm today.. very generous eye relief, very clear and bright. Made/assembled in Oregon, Leupold warranty, $159 (accu-range reticle) to my door, I think it's a good deal.

I used to have a Burris FFII and a Millett DMS-1, but I like the Redfield the best.

Happy shopping.

I went with the nikon prostaff 3-9x40 with BDC, got it off ebay for 134 shipped, and its brand new with the lifetime warranty. i tried to get Bobs sporting goods to sell me one for cheaper so i could keep the money local but they wouldnt do anything on the 160 plus tax price tag so i went online. ill wait a week if it means 40 bucks saved. they have the same exact model without the BDC for 126 shipped as well, its a high volume 100% positive seller on the bay

I have a Prostaff 3x9 on my Tikka T3. The image is very clear and I have elk hunted a bit with it. The BDC is cool, and seems to work ok, but I think the bubbles are kinda big for any type of precision shooting. I think I got it for $195 at Sportsmans

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top