JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you were ever on the fence about buying Night Vision GET IT NOW. It's not going to get any cheaper. In my opinion, buying a Gen 3 unit is worth the extra money, night and day difference really. A helmet mounted unit is far more useful than a weapon mounted unit. Although, being weapon capable is a nice option. A Gen 3 monocular paired with an IR laser is about as good as it gets. I bought my unit from <broken link removed> they were very good about explaining the differences. Here is a great nightvision subforum on ar15.com.

As for what I would suggest getting, well that depends on your budget. Everyone's needs are different and cost is a factor to most normal people. IMO Sell first born, sell tricks, sell other guns, etc... I would personally have one dialed in system than 20 guns in various calibers. Below is a list of things I would recommend if you can afford it. These are available to civilians, there is no waiting period. But these could easily be banned. So don't wait.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

You will also need a mount for your helmet. I would call Victor or one of the fine Gentlemen at TNVC and speak with them.

I just thought if some of you were on the fence, and hadn't thought about it I would bring it up. These are <broken link removed> control items.

I'm a NV dealer also in case anyone needs a PVS-14.

Do you have any prices or equipment listed anywhere that we could see online? Or just contact you privately? Any group deals? Would be interested in hearing what you have to say on the subject as far as recommendations, setups etc...

Do you have the ability to hand select tubes?

Do you have any prices or equipment listed anywhere that we could see online? Or just contact you privately? Any group deals? Would be interested in hearing what you have to say on the subject as far as recommendations, setups etc...

Do you have the ability to hand select tubes?

I'm not too high tech. You can check out the demo unit I use. It's a good example of the image.
I don't get the reject tubes. Just the hand select.
My demo is an ITT Pinnacle. I have accounts at most of the distributors including TNVC. I actually shoot with those guys.
My pricing is usually a few hundred below online retail.
The GT-14 is a great value for people that don't need to go into battle with it. Of course it's the weekend, and I don't have the pricing with me....

I do know that my stuff takes a beating though.
966D4C93-B373-4639-91DB-1F41E6F17455-280-0000004B4DADE254.jpg

You know this is the problem with this board. All these people cracking jokes are going to be the same ones complaining that NV is now $50,000 and everyone is gouging.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top