JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys -

I've been out of the Salem area for the last couple years, and the place I always used to go to for this stuff is closed now, anybody have a recommendation for someplace in the Salem area that isn't Guncrafters where I can get a set of night sights installed on a glock for relatively cheap, and relatively quickly? Thanks!

I figured it was too much trouble trying to find a gunsmith so I bought a few punches on Amazon and did the ones on my Beretta 92 a few weeks ago with no issues. I've heard mixed things about all of the pusher tools including the really expensive ones but a punch and a hammer always works.

Try Koonce Firearms off of misson street in salem.

I installed my own. i ground down the appropriate size socket to fit the front sight screw and then put my slide in my vise with wood jaws and used a punch with a 22LR spent casing on it (to convert it from a steel punch to a brass punch) and punched out the rear sight and GENTLY(rumor has it tritium capsules can break) tapped the tritium rear sight in. i centered it by making a mark in the middle of my slide and middle of the sight. after i got it super close to center i measured the edge of the slide to edge of sight with a digital caliper and moved accordingly until perfectly center. no special tools required unless a $10 digital caliper from Harbor Freight is considered special.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top