JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys -

I've been out of the Salem area for the last couple years, and the place I always used to go to for this stuff is closed now, anybody have a recommendation for someplace in the Salem area that isn't Guncrafters where I can get a set of night sights installed on a glock for relatively cheap, and relatively quickly? Thanks!

I figured it was too much trouble trying to find a gunsmith so I bought a few punches on Amazon and did the ones on my Beretta 92 a few weeks ago with no issues. I've heard mixed things about all of the pusher tools including the really expensive ones but a punch and a hammer always works.

Try Koonce Firearms off of misson street in salem.

I installed my own. i ground down the appropriate size socket to fit the front sight screw and then put my slide in my vise with wood jaws and used a punch with a 22LR spent casing on it (to convert it from a steel punch to a brass punch) and punched out the rear sight and GENTLY(rumor has it tritium capsules can break) tapped the tritium rear sight in. i centered it by making a mark in the middle of my slide and middle of the sight. after i got it super close to center i measured the edge of the slide to edge of sight with a digital caliper and moved accordingly until perfectly center. no special tools required unless a $10 digital caliper from Harbor Freight is considered special.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top