Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

NIB HK USP9SD (Fullsize Tactical)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Ranger90, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Ranger90

Ranger90 Helvetia, Oregon Active Member

I have a brand new unfired HK USP9SD handgun up for sale, price is set at $900.

2. djm68

djm68 Portland, OR Member

So, what Variant is this?

Thanks,
    DJM

3. Ranger90

It is a Variant 1, with a safety / decocking lever on the left side of the frame, and a double action / single action trigger.

4. coastiesux

coastiesux The NW New Member

Hows about it?

5. Ranger90

Thanks for the offer, but I am not looking for a 1911 at the moment.

6. Ranger90

Opened this thread back up, this USP9SD is still NIB, and the price has been set down to $900 even. For $1150 I can also add a jet funnel kit along with four 18-round jet funnel magazines. Willing to take partial trades of 9mm towards the deal, $200 off per 1000 rounds, or .223 for that matter, at $300 off per 1000 rounds, both assuming quality brass cased & boxer primed ammo.

7. Case721b

Case721b Home New Member

I'm interested in your gun. Would you consider taking 900 for everything+shipping?

8. Ranger90

Bump

9. Case721b

Case721b Home New Member

I did not mean to insult you with my offer. that been said, I found the same gun NIB
    that just sold for 900, it included four 18- round jet mags and a tactical light.
    that's how i came up with that price. if you change your mind please contact me.

thank you

10. Ranger90

If you "found the same gun NIB" for $900 then you should have bought it. Can you provide a link? Forgive me if I don't believe you, as this firearm sells for around $950 new and the jet funnel kit and magazines sells for around $350 new, and these prices are fairly stringently regulated. I find it insulting that you undercut my price by $300, and I also find it insulting that you would then go on to suggest that such a price is normal.

11. tyk77781

tyk77781 Olympia Member

I too would like to see that link!! cheapest I've found this gun was 913 and that's without FFL and taxes, I gotta know where this gun store is that gets hk's so cheap that they can through in a hk jet funnel kit, with tac light, and still beat the best prices out there:)

12. driftin

driftin Wilsonville Member

GB lists the USP9SD pistol for $885 + shipping + ffl. That does not include the jet funnel kit. I couldn't find any cheap $900 priced pistols on my web search. Nice pistol BTW I have one in .40S&W and the jet funnel kit is Tacti - cool!

13. cetme

cetme oregon city Member

making an offer,especially a lowball should be done by pm in my opinion.seems less offensive to all.

14. Ranger90

Bump

15. Spurtis55

Spurtis55 gresham oregon New Member

Keithd sporting goods in Gresham always has cheap HK guns new just so y'all know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.