JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Opened this thread back up, this USP9SD is still NIB, and the price has been set down to $900 even. For $1150 I can also add a jet funnel kit along with four 18-round jet funnel magazines. Willing to take partial trades of 9mm towards the deal, $200 off per 1000 rounds, or .223 for that matter, at $300 off per 1000 rounds, both assuming quality brass cased & boxer primed ammo.

Opened this thread back up, this USP9SD is still NIB, and the price has been set down to $900 even. For $1150 I can also add a jet funnel kit along with four 18-round jet funnel magazines. Willing to take partial trades of 9mm towards the deal, $200 off per 1000 rounds, or .223 for that matter, at $300 off per 1000 rounds, both assuming quality brass cased & boxer primed ammo.

I'm interested in your gun. Would you consider taking 900 for everything+shipping?

I did not mean to insult you with my offer. that been said, I found the same gun NIB
that just sold for 900, it included four 18- round jet mags and a tactical light.
that's how i came up with that price. if you change your mind please contact me.

thank you

If you "found the same gun NIB" for $900 then you should have bought it. Can you provide a link? Forgive me if I don't believe you, as this firearm sells for around $950 new and the jet funnel kit and magazines sells for around $350 new, and these prices are fairly stringently regulated. I find it insulting that you undercut my price by $300, and I also find it insulting that you would then go on to suggest that such a price is normal.

I too would like to see that link!! cheapest I've found this gun was 913 and that's without FFL and taxes, I gotta know where this gun store is that gets hk's so cheap that they can through in a hk jet funnel kit, with tac light, and still beat the best prices out there:)

GB lists the USP9SD pistol for $885 + shipping + ffl. That does not include the jet funnel kit. I couldn't find any cheap $900 priced pistols on my web search. Nice pistol BTW I have one in .40S&W and the jet funnel kit is Tacti - cool!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.