JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD:D

Next Generation Arm’s proprietary ceramic treatment is self-lubricating and heat disbursing. Your NGA rifle will run clean and cooler than any AR-15 you have ever experienced. It is designed to run dry, after break in period.

60 percent of recoil motion eliminated, as compared to a standard off the shelf AR style rifle. This is attributed to specific recoil and muzzle flip reducing components that are standard equipment on Next Generation Arms rifles.

90 percent of Standard AR maintenance time has been eliminated. This is due to the oil free environment, and the pores of all metal surfaces being sealed with ceramic. Dirt and grime has a hard time sticking to our components.

I am open to reasonable offers and part trades for pistols and a 10-22:D

Last Edited:
toledo, guess I don't understand the difference its they same guys assembling and the same cnc machines used to make the parts.. they are all great guys that I do not beleive for a second they would cut ANY corners

toledo, guess I don't understand the difference its they same guys assembling and the same cnc machines used to make the parts.. they are all great guys that I do not beleive for a second they would cut ANY corners

Its just that the tidewater guns are more "rare" since they're no longer made. And a little sentimental since it was their first manufacturing location. I don't know of any differences in quality or anything along the lines of that.

Easy does it. I didn't say anything about differences, Nathan, or cutting corners. I just didn't see a picture and asked a question that I was only slightly interested in having answered. Figured it would put your ad towards the top of the page and help a Next Gen owner out. Good luck on your sale.

Don't forget to mention the comp flash sup. for better muz stability for follow up shots, and those camenga mags. Hot, hot, hot!

<broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.