JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
City
Eagle Point
State
Washington
upload_2019-5-26_16-52-49.png
Originally an extremely rare experimental design, the Australians designed the No. 7 for their jungle fighters in Burma. Now Gibbs Rifle Company has recreated this carbine using the modern, stronger 2A barreled action made from chrome vanadium steel. Chambered for the popular .308 Winchester, each No. 7 starts out as a hand selected, barreled 2A action, and is then cleaned, inspected and refurbished. The original wood is retained and reconfigured, and a flash hider with a bayonet lug has been added to recreate the original Jungle Carbine dimensions. The No. 7 Jungle Carbine is a short, powerful carbine, perfect for today's collector, shooter and sportsman. Weight - 8 lbs., Bbl Length - 20", OAL - 40", Cal - .308 Winchester.

gibbs jungle carbine 308 review - Bing video

Handloads best accuracy = 180grn Sierra/41.0 grn IMR4895/ 3of3 in 1.25" @ 100yds
Compact Tasco 4x scope in Weaver rings, ghost ring rear sight, fiber optic front sight. Bolt and receiver matching numbers. Makes a good truck gun you don't have to baby. Ammo available everywhere. Located in Eagle Point. $395.00 cash Gibbs 2.JPG Gibbs 3.JPG Gibbs 4.JPG Gibbs 5.JPG Gibbs 6.JPG Gibbs 7.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 2 of the Ishapore carbines. When these were made the protective ears were removed as the original Enfield does not have them. but the slot is still there. As is the mounting boss on the barrel. Ordered the parts from Numrich as I think the ears look better than the empty slot on the stock. Very good price you put on it.

I'm in line for it, but I think it's likely sold. That's just the way it goes and I waited too long as well. It's on me. :confused:

How did I miss this one? I've been in the market for an Ishapore for awhile. Great looking rifle! I'm sure the new owner is taking good care

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.