JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased a basic (gundocx) trust online (with the intent to upgrade later). I haven't got it notaried yet. When I was filling out the form I thought that there would be a bit more details after paying and putting in my basic info (date, address, name etc.). One thing they didn't ask was a name for the trust. When I got the document it had my full name and gundocx in the name(title). This is way too much to engrave. lol. My question is, since I haven't had it notarized or executed can I, legally, change the name (they put it on a locked PDF so I thought I would just rewrite it verbatim except the name) on it myself am I stuck paying the extra money to have it changed?

Last Edited:
Quicken Willmaker....$49.95 last time I bought a copy.
Revocable Living Trust can be created in a half hour or so if you milk it. Perfectly legal.

Couldn't you scan the printed document on your copier and then move it into Microsoft Word, and then change the sections that are too long?

Couldn't you scan the printed document on your copier and then move it into Microsoft Word, and then change the sections that are too long?

That is my question. I just want to change the name, because it is too long. As I don't have a scanner, Copy & Paste works well too, just have to reformat a few things (add spaces, margins and bold lettering)

That is my question. I just want to change the name, because it is too long. As I don't have a scanner, Copy & Paste works well too, just have to reformat a few things (add spaces, margins and bold lettering)
I had some issues as well like that. I wanted to change the name of mine.

When I got my documents (docx) they were locked. A google search shows how to bypass that with ease. So I just fixed my papers beforehand. "In Life We" Trust or so on.

I had some issues as well like that. I wanted to change the name of mine.

When I got my documents (docx) they were locked. A google search shows how to bypass that with ease. So I just fixed my papers beforehand. "In Life We" Trust or so on.
No problems with doing that? no delays on attaching a NFA item in your experience?

No problems with doing that? no delays on attaching a NFA item in your experience?
No experience. My trusts aren't for NFA items.

It's not a legal document until it's signed and notarized. It wouldn't matter because whoever made the trust for you doesn't submit the paperwork to a registry of trusts. You could have it made, signed and left blank for all of eternity and it's still a trust.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top