JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
'Registration the next step' admits anti-gun Seattle P-I reader

While the Washington Legislature convenes today, the first big public turnout may be this Thursday's "Rally for Your Rights" event, which brought an unusually candid acknowledgement about registration from an anti-gunner this morning on the Seattle P-I.com's website from a reader responding to liberal columnist Joel Connelly's piece on the rally.

<broken link removed>

Maybe you should take a look at which party controls the Oregon State Legislature...

Sorry guys. I thought the blatent sarcasm and rediculouse nature of that statement would extend me a benefit of the doubt in case my join date previous posts didn't. My bad. So here it is.....

Shhhhhh... I was joking.

My post was kinda unfair. It is said for real to much in every category of regulated intervention. I can understand it being taken seriously. never know the orientation of a person until you spend the with them.

When are you available to go shooting with me in independence solv3nt?

My post was kinda unfair. It is said for real to much in every category of regulated intervention. I can understand it being taken seriously. never know the orientation of a person until you spend the with them.

When are you available to go shooting with me in independence solv3nt?
I live in Porkland, it's a bit of a drive, is there a range down there?

Wait a min... I went to view my join date and it says feb 09. I've been here since before 07. Maybe ive been here since 07 but have the IQ of an oh niner? I'm getting myself into trouble now i think. Is this a govt. conspiracy? Help! Mods?

Back to topic.
Was there ever a time that we didn't know this was a goal of the anti gun zealots?
They want us disarmed!!!!!! And it does not matter that they are willing to give up their rights along with ours!!!!!:mad:

'Registration the next step' admits anti-gun Seattle P-I reader

While the Washington Legislature convenes today, the first big public turnout may be this Thursday's "Rally for Your Rights" event, which brought an unusually candid acknowledgement about registration from an anti-gunner this morning on the Seattle P-I.com's website from a reader responding to liberal columnist Joel Connelly's piece on the rally.

<broken link removed>

Have to put your foot down when it all started, which was I594 and need to get all 800,000 to be extremely vocal and in their face non compliant also, or this is what you will get. They will walk over you like they plan to do now....................
But as usual people will jump me for even suggesting it. You get what you allow them to do and now they are
enabled because they did not get a huge backlash of outrage to stop them...
Now they think they can leave tread marks on you..............:s0092::s0065:
Next comes the lock em up at eh local range and finally the pick up and destroy crews will hit ya. JUST LIKE THE UK !
No One else is going to fix it for you. Either fix it or submit like slaves.... That's the choice they left you all with.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top