JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hurray! Another revolver lover! A warm welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Every time anyone starts talking high capacity I readily agree that the latest semi-auto flavor of the month would be fun to have. No doubt about that. And if I have any money available, I'm tempted to run to a gun store and buy it at once. But I know what would happen. The same thing that always happens. I would no more than barely get in the door before some totally gorgeous magnificent potent big-bore revolver whispers my name...

"Come hither, Carol, love," it croons. "Look at me. Hold me. Take me...home with you. Let me...perform for you. Let me...show you...what I can do for you. You and I, we fit together...you and I could fight together. You and I are right together...you and I forever."

Meanwhile the semi-autos all just sit there on the shelves, dumb as stones. So I go home with another revolver.

I shot my 1st handgun at 11 years old. A Colt Python 4 inch. I was all of 85 lbs soaking wet. The 1 only only shot I had knocked me on my backside. I was hooked and to this day if it doesn't have a cylinder, it's rather boring and blase. I do realize the usefulness of a high capacity semi auto whatever caliber. Though they are just lumps of plastic and steel. Revolvers are a true extension of ones own brain and arm.

Pardon me while I wax philosophic

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top