JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hurray! Another revolver lover! A warm welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Every time anyone starts talking high capacity I readily agree that the latest semi-auto flavor of the month would be fun to have. No doubt about that. And if I have any money available, I'm tempted to run to a gun store and buy it at once. But I know what would happen. The same thing that always happens. I would no more than barely get in the door before some totally gorgeous magnificent potent big-bore revolver whispers my name...

"Come hither, Carol, love," it croons. "Look at me. Hold me. Take me...home with you. Let me...perform for you. Let me...show you...what I can do for you. You and I, we fit together...you and I could fight together. You and I are right together...you and I forever."

Meanwhile the semi-autos all just sit there on the shelves, dumb as stones. So I go home with another revolver.

I shot my 1st handgun at 11 years old. A Colt Python 4 inch. I was all of 85 lbs soaking wet. The 1 only only shot I had knocked me on my backside. I was hooked and to this day if it doesn't have a cylinder, it's rather boring and blase. I do realize the usefulness of a high capacity semi auto whatever caliber. Though they are just lumps of plastic and steel. Revolvers are a true extension of ones own brain and arm.

Pardon me while I wax philosophic

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews