JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, just saying hello and seeing who is in my neck of the woods, joining NWF because in the next couple months I plan on putting together my first AR and would like to pick the brains of those more experienced at this. I also am planning on getting into other builds in the year to come.

movie-die-hard-welcome-to-the-party-pal_zpsive1manj.png

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to getting started with my builds and posting the as I go. In the plans are my AR before years end, then next year I want to delve into some quasi smithing by making lowers for an AK build and a M11/9 Max11s carbine.

When it comes to your two later builds, if you need some advice or if you are ever in the Puget Sound area. I have all the tooling you need to build both. Your more than welcome to come use the tooling. I have built many AK's and a couple of M/11's.

When it comes to your two later builds, if you need some advice or if you are ever in the Puget Sound area. I have all the tooling you need to build both. Your more than welcome to come use the tooling. I have built many AK's and a couple of M/11's.
I'm from Tacoma originally so I do find myself up that way from time to time, and any help is appreciated.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to getting started with my builds and posting the as I go. In the plans are my AR before years end, then next year I want to delve into some quasi smithing by making lowers for an AK build and a M11/9 Max11s carbine.
Ah yes the m11 great choice. I had Carbine kit with Skelton stock on mine for a some time. Equipped with the 37mm flare launcher. Boy was that fun. I ended up with a 12" sausage suppressor nothing else. Really like the feel and look of it. Nothing like 32 in the mag of a hand gun

I had one at one time, didn't like it much stock, fun but I was in CA, so not as fun as it could've/should've been. I only recently found out about the Max11s, I've shot an Uzi carbine and really liked the range and stability. So I want to have a 9mm rifle, but also be a little different, and having shot a mostly standard M11, I'd like to see the improvement that the new upper has on the platform. Plus I just think it looks pretty cool.

Tigard here too. As I found out WAY after the fact, building an AR pattern rifle is not hard at all. You just pick the parts, watch a great instructional video, and it all goes together like a 3D jigsaw puzzle (only the video tells you how to put it all together piece by piece).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top