JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, pretty new to the site, been lurking a few months, but never posted. Grew up shooting a lot, but as an adult rarely got out. Recently got the wife on board with the idea of guns in the house- she grew up with them as her father was a Sheriffs Dept. arms instructor- and so got to bring home the firearms. I currently have a S&W 3913, a Sig 522 classic and a little Marlin papoose. Trying to decide on a full size .45 in the near-ish future, possibly a Smith 4506 to go with the 3913, as I am very comfortable with 3rd gen Smiths. I've very much enjoyed my time picking through the forums, and hope to actually contribute to them at some point :)

I had actually taken a look at that event post, alas I work rotating shifts, and am on swing shift tonight. I will have to give it another try next month, as I'll be rotated onto graveyard then. I suppose I'll have to do a little ammo investigation first as well.

It's been a lot of fun these last 6 months or so, probably put 600 rounds downrange with the 3913, and over a thousand with the Sig. Do you have any recommendations for .22 and 9mm that can be shot there?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews