Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie from Vancouver

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AngryRedTicTac, Jun 12, 2012.

1. AngryRedTicTac

AngryRedTicTac Vancouver, WA Active Member

Howdy, pretty new to the site, been lurking a few months, but never posted. Grew up shooting a lot, but as an adult rarely got out. Recently got the wife on board with the idea of guns in the house- she grew up with them as her father was a Sheriffs Dept. arms instructor- and so got to bring home the firearms. I currently have a S&W 3913, a Sig 522 classic and a little Marlin papoose. Trying to decide on a full size .45 in the near-ish future, possibly a Smith 4506 to go with the 3913, as I am very comfortable with 3rd gen Smiths. I've very much enjoyed my time picking through the forums, and hope to actually contribute to them at some point :)

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

welcome aboard. !! glad to hear u are getting back into the fun !
    you might want to see my post about VRPC in the 'get togethers' section,about a local place to shoot.

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :thumbup:

4. AngryRedTicTac

AngryRedTicTac Vancouver, WA Active Member

I had actually taken a look at that event post, alas I work rotating shifts, and am on swing shift tonight. I will have to give it another try next month, as I'll be rotated onto graveyard then. I suppose I'll have to do a little ammo investigation first as well.

It's been a lot of fun these last 6 months or so, probably put 600 rounds downrange with the 3913, and over a thousand with the Sig. Do you have any recommendations for .22 and 9mm that can be shot there?