Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Newbie Country Girl....

Gl0ckGirl

Reactions
... raised in the city.

Hello! I grew up with a hunting father and I’m sad to say he never taught me anything about guns other than not to touch them because “guns aren’t for girls” but Daddy didn’t raise a fool! So here I am! Learning on my own. ;) I’ve done classes, have my CHL, own a couple Glocks, and go target shooting every now and then. One thing I’ve learned is that everyone has their own opinion and I need to find my own favorites! I’m excited to learn from you guys!

Reactions
Welcome to NWFA! There is lots of info and opinions around here, but we’re usually pretty nice. Feel free to ask any questions or use the search feature to find older useful threads. It’s always fun to see some of the older threads pop up once in a while too.

Reactions
Welcome to the club! I used to have to deal with some of those kinds myself in college... the only things they hated more than "wimpy college boy" were the young ladies from my alma mater I'd occasionally take out to shoot during lunch breaks. It was fun watching them kick the Bubbas' arses up one side of the range and down the other... :) especially when they tried to talk crap to my 5-foot-zip GF and she opened up a can with my fullsize 1911 after being told "that gun's too big for a little girl".

OP
Gl0ckGirl

Gl0ckGirl

Reactions
Welcome to NWFA! There is lots of info and opinions around here, but we’re usually pretty nice. Feel free to ask any questions or use the search feature to find older useful threads. It’s always fun to see some of the older threads pop up once in a while too.
Yes! I have a lot of questions, but I will look through old threads before re-asking. :p

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online