JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... raised in the city.

Hello! I grew up with a hunting father and I'm sad to say he never taught me anything about guns other than not to touch them because "guns aren't for girls" but Daddy didn't raise a fool! So here I am! Learning on my own. ;) I've done classes, have my CHL, own a couple Glocks, and go target shooting every now and then. One thing I've learned is that everyone has their own opinion and I need to find my own favorites! I'm excited to learn from you guys!

Welcome to NWFA! There is lots of info and opinions around here, but we're usually pretty nice. Feel free to ask any questions or use the search feature to find older useful threads. It's always fun to see some of the older threads pop up once in a while too.

Welcome to the club! I used to have to deal with some of those kinds myself in college... the only things they hated more than "wimpy college boy" were the young ladies from my alma mater I'd occasionally take out to shoot during lunch breaks. It was fun watching them kick the Bubbas' arses up one side of the range and down the other... :) especially when they tried to talk crap to my 5-foot-zip GF and she opened up a can with my fullsize 1911 after being told "that gun's too big for a little girl".

Welcome to NWFA! There is lots of info and opinions around here, but we're usually pretty nice. Feel free to ask any questions or use the search feature to find older useful threads. It's always fun to see some of the older threads pop up once in a while too.
Yes! I have a lot of questions, but I will look through old threads before re-asking. :p

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews