JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say welcome! but every time I've taken a girl who doesn't know guns out for her first time and given her the bare modicum of instruction she's crushed me in both group size and trigger control and I'm getting a little tired of it. Sorta. Welcome, and here we go again... :D

Haha well it wouldn't be my first time so you'd really have to watch out. :rolleyes:

¡HOLA!
Glocks are OK, try Sig:D.
I have Glocks but prefer Sigs, buuut I haven't shot my 19X yet so...
0323182008.jpg
Don't mind me just showing off my guns

I heard they might stop production(19X), they are too popular! Only in todays society.
I have yet to speak to the regional glock rep about those claims. So they could be unfounded. Shops do only seem to get a few in at a time and they go quick. T&Js sold two today, I got there last one. They didnt know when they would get more.

¡HOLA!
Glocks are OK, try Sig:D.
I have Glocks but prefer Sigs, buuut I haven't shot my 19X yet so...
View attachment 442996
Don't mind me just showing off my guns

Gracias! I haven't shot a Sig yet... I've shot S&W and Ruger. Honestly my first is a G19 with a nickel boron slide.... and frankly she's a beauty! I had my eye on her for MONTHS before I finally convinced my friend to let me have her. The ONLY thing I don't like is the hot brass ejecting straight back at me.... taught me really quick to zip my jacket up all the way!:s0092:

Gracias! I haven't shot a Sig yet... I've shot S&W and Ruger. Honestly my first is a G19 with a nickel boron slide.... and frankly she's a beauty! I had my eye on her for MONTHS before I finally convinced my friend to let me have her. The ONLY thing I don't like is the hot brass ejecting straight back at me.... taught me really quick to zip my jacket up all the way!:s0092:
LOL, yeah, that was always some of my first advice, "high neckline or jacket zipped/buttoned to chin"... especially to ladies of more generous endowment. ;)

Funny thing, I put all that effort into Hot Brass Dance avoidance prep once... and then while she avoided it, *I* caught one between eyeglass lens and eyebrow. Talk about "I Am NOT Amused" look afterward...

Welcome to NWFA, GlockGirl. I'm a fan of several types of firearms but I do enjoy my Glocks for sure. Especially for daily carry. And congrats on the CHL, it sure is a nice thing to have indeed.

LOL, yeah, that was always some of my first advice, "high neckline or jacket zipped/buttoned to chin"... especially to ladies of more generous endowment. ;)

Funny thing, I put all that effort into Hot Brass Dance avoidance prep once... and then while she avoided it, *I* caught one between eyeglass lens and eyebrow. Talk about "I Am NOT Amused" look afterward...

:eek: well great... now Im going to go out and look for a face shield.... haha :s0111: But no the Hot Brass Dance was not the business. I all of a sudden started buying men's T-shirt's..... much higher neckline. I'm going to order a NWFA one... every little bit helps right :s0115:

Sometimes; in times like these, it's nice to read encouraging comments from the younger generation; comments regarding the support-of, the enjoyment-of, and the committment-to, the sublime cause of Individual Liberty.

You Go Girl!

Welcome Glockgirl! I am a bit of a Glock fan myself. But in reality, I have yet to meet the firearm I didn't like.
I applaud you for looking a situation over and deciding on your own which path to take. Be female does not exempt you from the God given right to defend yourself, or to enjoy the shooting sports. We need more independent thinkers.
My wife told me that. (Just kidding)
Welcome!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews