JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I solemnly swear I shall save money in the upcoming year and not spent one more dollar on more guns!.....right after I finish my new AR-15...and get like 1000 rounds of 556....

Upgrade my ham license from Technician to General.

Switch from Archery Elk, to Rifle Elk...

Have had that one in my sights for a couple if years, but I really don't have a good way to put up an HF antenna where I live (HOA) so I stick with 2m/70CM.

As far as guns? Buy more of them. And more ammo. We are in a buyers market guys, and with gun legislation in such turmoil buy what you can afford now. And lots of ammo as well. I'm not convinced that Trump or any other government official has our rights in mind and wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.

To go shooting more. It's been over 2 years since I went to the range (indoor range too expensive, young children take a lot of time, the usual excuses...), I don't even carry my CC anymore because I don't feel proficient enough. But just moved to a piece of land with some acreage, should be able to find a good spot to set up my own private little range, can't wait!

To go shooting more. It's been over 2 years since I went to the range (indoor range too expensive, young children take a lot of time, the usual excuses...), I don't even carry my CC anymore because I don't feel proficient enough. But just moved to a piece of land with some acreage, should be able to find a good spot to set up my own private little range, can't wait!

Practice, practice, practice. I respect you for admitting you don't CC because you don't feel proficient anymore. That's not a bad thought, but it's time you got back in the saddle, my friend!

Practice, practice, practice. I respect you for admitting you don't CC because you don't feel proficient anymore. That's not a bad thought, but it's time you got back in the saddle, my friend!

And as soon as things settle down from the move, I'm going to go explore the property and find a spot to set something up. I would like to make target practice at least something I do weekly. Heck, I've got guns in my safe I haven't even fire yet! Mostly 22's, because when I bought them, ammo was impossible to find. But my mom and teenager want to learn to shoot, so those will get put to use soon!

Buy more of everything! Become more prepared and do a lot more training with good friends. If I can swing it use my new jig and complete four builds from the 80% lowers.

Top of the list is my gun trust and my first can. ;)

And as soon as things settle down from the move, I'm going to go explore the property and find a spot to set something up. I would like to make target practice at least something I do weekly. Heck, I've got guns in my safe I haven't even fire yet! Mostly 22's, because when I bought them, ammo was impossible to find. But my mom and teenager want to learn to shoot, so those will get put to use soon!

Set up a safe backstop. Shoot often. get that muscle memory back and you'll be good. Heck, I haven't shot in just over a month and am feeling lazy! :D

Buy more of everything! Become more prepared and do a lot more training with good friends. If I can swing it use my new jig and complete four builds from the 80% lowers.

Top of the list is my gun trust and my first can. ;)

TBH I had the dough for a can and stamp many times, but I don't shoot .22lr. And much beyond that isn't hearing safe anyway. So I haven't dove on that grenade yet.

When you set aside a weekend for those 80%'ers, hit me up! ;)

Finish enough projects to get end this year with more completed than uncompleted. Start using some of the parts that I have been stashing away. Half dozen plus Mauser rifle projects, several 03/03aX projects, etc.

Finally start getting a paycheck that someone else signs reliably every two weeks. No more school. Ever.

I need to find a good holster for my new S&W 69. I also need to buy dies so I can start reloading 44 Mag. Other than that, I need to spend more time sorting out the "perfect" load for my rifle.

Shoot more, get better.....

I only get out shooting probably 2-4 times a year. My goal is to get out at least every other month. Get my savage range ready and get better at shooting tighter groups.
Not dinner plates

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top