JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
more mags
build the last 4 fal kits I have in the safe
SBR my other Scar17
continue working my double bbl 45/70 project
Train, Shoot, reload and hunt more
buy more guns and related equipment

Several project guns that haven't moved; either finish them or sell them.

Shoot more.
stock more.

Figure out what optics, if any, I'd like on some of the semis.

Add more handguns.

Add a .357 lever gun.

Hopefully obtain membership at a nearby club....

Time to get in better shape including trigger finger surgery Jan 11th (ligament relocation/replacement), fix ulnar neuropathy (funny bone nerve) and try to regenerate muscle tissue lost in both hands because of it, and PT muscles around right knee again to support loss of meniscus. Then I can start shooting all of the ammo that I have been stockpiling. Sometimes I feel like I am falling apart, which is a real drag now that I have more time to shoot, upgrade guns and reload. In a couple of months after surgery and PT, I should be good to go again.

Quality vs impulse buys.

Focus on the prize. I tend to let "shiny and new" get in the way of long term gun goals.

I only have 2 gun purchases/finishes in mind for the year (so far). I need to finish my Rem 700 LR project and either purchase or upgrade (sell old, repurchase custom) my preferred carry handgun.

What I SHOULD do is quit all the firearm forums (and magazines) I'm subscribed to and focus more on shooting (again) rather than getting so caught up in whatever happens to be the darling of the day :)

oh yeah, finish my cave to get all the guns out of my bedroom which basically equates to finishing the basement.......

Three things off the top of my head:
Shoot more often to remain quick and accurate with whatever I put my hands on.
Shoot more often with Mrs. Teflon to boost her proficiency/confidence with magazines, slides, holsters, etc. She opts not to carry at this point until she further hones those skills into smooth, instinctive movements.
Buy a few more things right away that will become verboten when Salem enthusiastically swan dives into the cesspool of people-control politics that has already ruined California.

Thanks for reminding me...
If SHARE Act is enacted, buy some cans. And a threaded barrel for my 1911.

Ditto too all four above, plus due to my recent right hand injury, train extensively to draw, shoot and reload left handed only.

Look at getting a 22LR pistol to start with when my right hand heals.

Shoot more, spend less money.

I keep buying more and more crap then never use it:
I get out shooting maybe 2-3 times a year and that doesn't make for better shooting.

My goal is to get out once a month, at least, and become better at consistent shooting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top