JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get this mess of a gun cave organized
IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3906.JPG , and get busy on the many projects I acquired the last couple months.. Starting with the M97 trench gun... also fire up the press and make 3 or 4k ea. 9 and 300 bo subsonic by the time the cans get out of jail.

Well, I will have to buy a shotgun since I got clay thrower for Xmas!
I will probably get a Browning Auto 5 or some sort of cheap O/U.
Shoot more, shoot skeet, find an appropriate quarry that has plenty of room, get my CHL... I have a lot to do this year.

Rebuild strength.
Meet up with a bunch of you guys.
Shoot more, be more active in action rifle.
Ring steel at 1 mile. Then 1.5 mile.
Help my son master and customize the 308 Savage I gave him for Christmas
Master my 44 mag.
Finish a 7mm-08 AR10.
Build/buy a 6.5x55 Swede.
Get a can.
Clean the work area and load a lot more.
ID Enhanced is OTW. Want to get my FL & 1 or 2 more to maximize reciprocity.
Sell my 338 Win Mag.
Upgrade my ham license from Technician to General.
Switch from Archery Elk, to Rifle Elk...
And I was looking to return to archery....

Get this mess of a gun cave organized and get busy on the many projects I acquired the last couple months.. Starting with the M97 trench gun... also fire up the press and make 3 or 4k ea. 9 and 300 bo subsonic by the time the cans get out of jail.
looks good to me, bro! You need a bigger cave!

Get a mold for the 30-30, get back to casting my bullets.. save money for a 308 or 30.06 and ammo (maybe an AR10) work up loads for every gun I have (lost my load book in the move up here :(

give my son the Savage 99 and the old 222.. well maybe I should wait until im dead. I would hate to see those rifles registered in Ca. and him not being able to shoot them with the new ammo tax, BGC for ammo and such

Three things off the top of my head:

Shoot more often to remain quick and accurate with whatever I put my hands on.

Shoot more often with Mrs. Teflon to boost her proficiency/confidence with magazines, slides, holsters, etc. She opts not to carry at this point until she further hones those skills into smooth, instinctive movements.

Buy a few more things right away that will become verboten when Salem enthusiastically swan dives into the cesspool of people-control politics that has already ruined California.

Rebuild strength.
Meet up with a bunch of you guys.
Shoot more, be more active in action rifle.
Ring steel at 1 mile. Then 1.5 mile.
Help my son master and customize the 308 Savage I gave him for Christmas
Master my 44 mag.
Finish a 7mm-08 AR10.
Build/buy a 6.5x55 Swede.
Get a can.
Clean the work area and load a lot more.
ID Enhanced is OTW. Want to get my FL & 1 or 2 more to maximize reciprocity.
Sell my 338 Win Mag.
And I was looking to return to archery....

looks good to me, bro! You need a bigger cave!

It's a cave, not a cavern;). But you're right it is a bit too small.

P*ss off F*ck-Face Ferguson in any and every way I can within the limits of the law.

Finish the "Mk 18 Mod Briefcase" to a point where it's ready for testing by LEO/retired MIL friends. Develop a "Production Spec" parts list for it since the Vltor CASV-EL used on the Structural Engineering Mockup and eventually prototype is now Unobtainium--I can't even get one to build another for the girlfriend, never mind anybody opening a production line!

Continue developing specs for 12.5" Home D pistol based on M4 GL/SSC.

Develop specs to rebuild NWFA Lower 16" Middy into a "Modernized Holland."

Find a range around Everett-Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia area not run by Fuddtard Kapos where I can actually practice *useful* drills and use capacity-loaded magazines rather than [Range I Shan't Name]'s insane "you get ONE in the pipe only, unless you're one of the Super Special Members who blows me on demand then I might let you have up to five in the mag IF I feel generous."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top