JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bet I could market a few of those to the ladies in Afghanistan and Iraq, and a few other ME countries.

The smell of flaming beards might get overpowering before the guys figure it out, but I'm thinkin' they'd learn eventually.

ATF would be sh*ttin' kittens on this one... IIRC, flamethrowers are automatically NFA Destructive Devices.
Actually nope. There are no specific Federal laws against the ownership of flamethrowers of any type..... Understand that the majority of the civilian ones on the market are for agricultural usage, or industrial usage; so there's no Federal regulations governing them as far as I know. There are however laws against unlawful use of fire, under Arson.
I looked it up when I was considering acquiring one, and turns out you basically can get them to kill weeds or do control burns... California and Maryland restricts their use to licensed persons (Fire depts and the like). In the other 48 states, its legal. The majority of civilian flamethrowers are propane or natural gas powered, and pretty straightforward, its basically a long wand torch.

She looks like a nice lady...in a Gogo Yubari sort of way

self-defense-flamethrower.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews