JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked this up this evening in trade for a P220 I had, I have always wanted one of these. It's not a pre lock but it is in mint condition and I think it was a good deal for both parties involved.

Taking it to the range tonmorrow, Hopefully Bi-mart or Sportsmans in Salem has some .357 or at least some .38+p.

...the locks do not bother me all that much. I have a pro-Series with a lock and I do not mind it at all. I would take a Smith with an actual engraved logo (instead of the laser etched one) with a lock over one without a lock and laser etching.

The m686 is a top notch revolver and I think you will love it. :)

I own two, and I take one to the range almost every time I go. I've customized them both,I've "bobed" the hammers so they don't catch if I have to draw quickly(I have a tailored double shoulder rig just for them alone);and I replaced the standerd grips with "one of a kind" grips that were made especialy to fit my hands. In my opinion the S&W 686 is as close to perfect as you can get when it comes to owning a .357. Best wishes friend,I hope you enjoy your new "handcannon" as much I do.

I own two, and I take one to the range almost every time I go. I've customized them both,I've "bobed" the hammers so they don't catch if I have to draw quickly(I have a tailored double shoulder rig just for them alone);and I replaced the standerd grips with "one of a kind" grips that were made especialy to fit my hands. In my opinion the S&W 686 is as close to perfect as you can get when it comes to owning a .357. Best wishes friend,I hope you enjoy your new "handcannon" as much I do.

Saint, what made you decide on a double shoulder rig for your wheelguns? I have one too for a 640/442 combo.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top