JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings to all! I found this site last week while searching for another shotgun to purchase. I am an Army retiree living in Olympia WA., and trying to get back to Oregon in the next year or so. I am the owner of two first class Brittanies and spend a great deal of time afield looking for upland game. I hunt pheasants, chukar, and quail. I spend a few months each year in Sierra Vista AZ, parked at the Apache Flats RV park on Ft. Huachuca. We hunt quail and generally soak up the sun. Just returned from a week in South Dakota, with limited success. I used to limit easily in SD, but the last few years have seen decreased populations and fewer farmers willing to allow hunters. That is all from me, and I appreciate finding like minded folks in the northwest.

Welcome to the forum, I was born up there in Lakewood while my dad was selling copy machines to the gubment but my whole family is from Yamhill County, lived in Oregon since age 7 so consider myself true Oregonian by right of inheritance.

Thanks for your service, come on back to Oregon.

upload_2017-12-21_6-27-26.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads