JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings to all! I found this site last week while searching for another shotgun to purchase. I am an Army retiree living in Olympia WA., and trying to get back to Oregon in the next year or so. I am the owner of two first class Brittanies and spend a great deal of time afield looking for upland game. I hunt pheasants, chukar, and quail. I spend a few months each year in Sierra Vista AZ, parked at the Apache Flats RV park on Ft. Huachuca. We hunt quail and generally soak up the sun. Just returned from a week in South Dakota, with limited success. I used to limit easily in SD, but the last few years have seen decreased populations and fewer farmers willing to allow hunters. That is all from me, and I appreciate finding like minded folks in the northwest.

Welcome to the forum, I was born up there in Lakewood while my dad was selling copy machines to the gubment but my whole family is from Yamhill County, lived in Oregon since age 7 so consider myself true Oregonian by right of inheritance.

Thanks for your service, come on back to Oregon.

upload_2017-12-21_6-27-26.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top