JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Also looking to meet up with someone to help with an AR build. All parts on order but would like someone with tools and experience for help if possible.

Located in North Plains will travel.

Let me know.

Welcome brother!
This is a great comminity, any questions or requests for help just ask.
Most of us would give others the shirts off our back.. But trust me.. No one wants to see that.. So perhaps dont ask for it ;) haha

Thank you everyone for you kind words and welcoming. A special thanks to jbett98 to offering to help me with my build and lend his tools. Will be very helpful to have a helping hand for a first build. At the moment parts are just starting to roll in. After Xmas i should have a build and some pictures.

Welcome.
A good place to start, even if you do have jbett's expertise lined up, is to get ahold of Sweeny's AR-15 books. If you do a little reading while waiting for parts, I think you'll find the build more fun.

Parts list for those interested is as follows:

cJmhoeL.png

cJmhoeL.png

Hey everyone. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Also looking to meet up with someone to help with an AR build. All parts on order but would like someone with tools and experience for help if possible.

Located in North Plains will travel.

Let me know.

Even if no one on here knows everything, together we do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top