JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I came here to sell a few pistols so I can buy pistols that were off roster in California.
Also looking for a long range shooting area. I had a nice one in the desert out to 1000 yards but I'm having trouble finding one near Seattle. As long as I'm making a wish list, I'm also looking for a duck hunting buddy, or deer/elk. I'm responsible and like hiking in the mountains. I'm Aquarius and not single. I'm just kidding. Hello again everyone.

Hello,

I came here to sell a few pistols so I can buy pistols that were off roster in California.
Also looking for a long range shooting area. I had a nice one in the desert out to 1000 yards but I'm having trouble finding one near Seattle. As long as I'm making a wish list, I'm also looking for a duck hunting buddy, or deer/elk. I'm responsible and like hiking in the mountains. I'm Aquarius and not single. I'm just kidding. Hello again everyone.
Welcome to NWFA. Many great resources here.

Welcome aboard...

The good news is the transition from California to the Seattle area will be pretty easy, youll be surrounded by the same people and ideologies.... only the weather is different:D

If you plan to acquire or build an SBR I would get your ATF forms submitted now. A future "assault weapons ban" might prevent building an SBR from a non-AW.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top